Disclosure

Memory replay: 7 August 2020

Your POV

I woke up looking blinding lights piercing into my eyes. Immediately my eyes squinted in reaction to the lights and then, I saw a face with a goatee. His head was reflecting some of the lights that touch his skin, very shiny.  I moved my gaze to somewhere else, scrutinizing where I am. And all I saw were people in white coats walking around while holding their clipboard around.

"Thirty-seven, do you understand me?" The guy whose face was above me asked to me. "Where am I?" I asked him back as my reply, but nothing came back. His hand grasping my infuse cable and his other hand ready with a syringe filled with green coloured liquid, The man started injecting the green liquid into the tubes of my infuse cable colouring it green.

In an instant, I could feel a burning sensation under my skin. I felt like my brain's inside out. My eyes were about to pop out. My nails dug into the mattress of my hospital bed. Grunting and crying in pain. I saw all the professors were smiling at me.

"All vitals are stable" I heard somewhere.

"The pain will subside soon," said the professor along with the others smiling at me.

[...]

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head as I saw the battery silhouette flashing in my view.

"Batteries at eighty-five percent."

Did the battery not come down? I thought of it for a second because last night I forgot to charge in my armoured suit. "Whatever." Muttering at myself, I sat up and the blue sky greeted my morning. "What time is it?" I groaned, stood up, and rubbed my neck as I look to the upper left corner with the time silhouette flashing in my view.

Shit, I'm late. I thought to myself, noticing the time past eight o'clock, and hurried myself to go.

[...]

"Annyeong hasimnikka!" I slightly bowed as I'm rushing to my desk. "Why are you late?" Jeongyeon snarled at me as I saw her about to go somewhere. "Where are you go—"

"Kaja! It's our time to go on patrol." Jeongyeon said as she pulled the collar of my uniform, choking me slightly.

"Threat Identified."

As I'm giving quick orders to my computers to overlook the situation inside my mind, I was dragged by Jeongyeon to the car. "Yah! Noona! Just how strong are you?!" I struggled to get away from her grab. "Aren't I supposed to be too heavy for you to drag me like this?!" As I keep struggling, Jeongyeon didn't seem to mind my words at all. "This is your punishment for being late. I'm not letting you go." Jeongyeon sternly tried to discipline me but then, I finally got away from her grab.

"Waeyo?!" Jeongyeon shushed me, "You're thirty minutes late and now, our patrolling schedule has been delayed because of you. There isn't anyone patrolling the city and that puts everyone in danger!"

"Nde. Joesonghamnida." I bowed politely to apologise for my mistake. "No need to apologise so politely like that, Sam-Chil." I lifted my head with my back still bowing and saw the chief, Chaeyoung. "Jeongyeon-ssi, you can go on the patrol with officer Wang. I have a few words to say to him."

"Geureonde—"

"Just go, Jeongyeon-ssi." Chaeyoung approached me as I straightened my back but ended up looking down at her because of our height difference. Your face is still as pretty as ever. You look very cute also. I thought to myself as I was bewitched by Chaeyoung's beauty with her hair tied in a messy bun and her blazer over her shoulders.