The Fitting Judgement

Ji-Woo's POV

"6mm?! Are you saying that you're the intruder announced from the announcement?!"

Under my scrubs, there's bullet vest hidden underneath along with a gun strapped to my waist. After listening to this unknown man in full black talking about the bullet wound on the patient he brought, I unsheathed and pointed my gun against him.

"Put your hands up or I'll pull the trigger!" I warned him aloud with my finger ready on the trigger. "Calm down. We have a patient here so we don't want to exchange bullet right?" The man in black tried to negotiate calmly with his hands put out. I took deep breaths with my eyes intently staring with the means of getting rid of him immediately. I instinctively pulled the trigger and the bullet launched but it ricocheted off of his head and around the room.

I flinched at the clanging sounds of the bullet and put my arm around my head to protect myself. "I'm still not going to fight you." The voice of the man in black said and I felt a hand on my arm. I shook his hand off my arm and stepped back looking at the man in disbelief of what happened. "Di-did that bullet just-" The man shushed me down, "I know this is probably too much for you to take in but trust me. I'm not a bad guy here."

I shoved down my fear and doubts of the man in black and promptly tended the woman he brought in to the room. "You said it was a 6mm?" I asked him while I'm grabbing a scalpel and DeBakey forceps (surgical tongs) to grab the lead in side the wound in case there is one but it looks like the bullet shot through the shoulder considering that he said this woman is shot in point blank range.

I scrutinised the wound, splashed the wound with alcohol and did a small incision on the wound so I could have more room to check if there's a bullet dug deep inside or not, I saw a strange grey colour on the wound which I presumed was puss but it wasn't. The texture of it was solid like metal and it makes a clanking sound against the blade of my scalpel. "What is this thing?" I asked while scraping the grey metallic spot with my scalpel. "Those are my nanobots. They can close any wound and cure any disease but it still needs help of human hands to take out bullets and/or sharpnels."

I took some deep breaths while shaking my head slightly, and I successfully took out the bullet from the hole. "Alright, everything is done exactly as you've instructed me to do." I said while putting away the bullet on metal tray. "Gamsahamnida, seonsaeng-nim." The man in black bowed his head to me. "Now, tell me what's your name." I asked while I took off my latex gloves and washed my hands. "Sam Chil. My name is Sam Chil."

"Sam Chil? Three and seven?" I turned to look at him taking of his cap. My eyes dilated in shock to see a face similar to what I've seen in a containment chamber floating lifelessly. "Y-you-you are Park Hyung Seok."

"Mm-nde?" Sam Chil's face contorted with confusion. "Anniya. Just forget that. What was your name again? Sam Chil?" Sam Chil nodded, "and this is Son chujang-nim."

"Chujang-nim?" I asked of the woman's authorities to him of which he nodded and hummed shortly in reply. "Geunde, she looks very young to be chief director of the police department."

"Age does not matter if she has the skill to prove she's worthy of her superior position." Sam Chil replied and surprising sounded very defensive. "Ah... ye-ye, joesonghamnida." I bowed my head slightly in my apology as I heard the automatic steel door slides open. "Kim seonsaeng-nim. Seems like you have treated patient." Seeing Siebenwirth-ssi stepping inside the room with one elite security guard and an unknown woman in Korea police department's uniform, I bowed again in respect of Siebenwirth-ssi the lead researcher of this facility.

"This is-"

"Sam Chil. Nde, Siebenwirth-ssi. I have gotten a small chat with him to know his name. Or should I call him, Park Hyung Seok?" My words struck confusion to the woman on Siebenwirth-ssi's right. "Park Hyung Seok?" The woman tried to snap out of her questioning mind, seems like. "Who-who's Park Hyung Seok? I never knew or heard that name before." The woman threw away her gaze and made me realise she was trying to pretend like she doesn't know.