Turnabout At The Ready - 6

April 11 - 11:00am
District Court - Defendants Lobby no 4
"T-Thena...Apollo...T-Thank you, for all you've done so far..." Juniper Woods smiled and greeted the two lawyers.
"Thanks Junie!" Athena grinned. "we were just doing our job after all!"
"Juniper..." Apollo had his finger on his forehead. "is it okay if you tell us what happened that day?"
"O-Okay..." Juniper started. "I was near the bridge, as I was going to pick some flowers that day, when I heard some shouting...so I rushed over to see what was going on...I then saw two children, and they said they found the body..." She started to cough.
"It's okay Junie, we're here for you..." Athena patted her back.
"...the boy said he called the police...and they were on their way..." Juniper finished.
"Did you know the time? Was there any more people there?" Apollo questioned.
"Um...I didn't have a watch on me, so I asked the boy at the time, and it was around about the time of the murder, as in the autopsy report..." She paused. "I didn't see anyone there until the police came...ah!"
"What is it Junie?" Athena asked.
"I just remembered...Prosecutor Bloom arrived a few minutes after we found the body...she said she was in the area at the time.." Juniper then started to cough again.
"Junie..." Athena looked down at the floor. "don't worry, okay?"
"Okay." Juniper smiled again. "Thank you for all you've done for me..."
"Thank you Juniper, I think that's all of my questions." Apollo folded his arms. "and just in time too..."
"Defendant! Defence! The recess is over. Please proceed into the courtroom." The bailiff shouted.
(The boy who hid his sister...Prosecutor Bloom being near the scene...all of the facts to the case must connect at one point. Here comes justice!)
-----------
End of part 6
-----------