Turnabout At The Ready - 9

"Hopefully MUNCH the follow up will help..." Ema trailed off."Here MUNCH is what the report states: Murder Rose MUNCH is most likely a psychopath. Their personality not stable, but they obviously cover this MUNCH up. They also may have experienced a traumatic MUNCH event when they were young. Due MUNCH to lack of evidence left by them, it is most likely they use someone to help them...that MUNCH is all..."
The crowd started to get restless.
"It's obviously the Prosecutor!" One shouted.
"Arrest her!" Another one called
"...Your Honour." Bloom started. "...I think we may need to ask Angelica to go into more detail...just so we can get the full story..." She shuffled.
"Order!" The Judge exclaimed. "But are you going to prove your guilt?"
"I have not admitted anything. I simply want to hear the truth." She smiled.
"V-Very well! Let's get Angelica back up here, shall we?" The Judge called.
"So..." Athena started.
"So....what?" Apollo asked.
"So do I get a say in this?!" She shouted.
"U-Um-" (inner voice Athena. Inner voice)
Angelica walked up to the witness stand again. "Hi again!" She giggled.
"Could you perhaps tell us more about the person who pushed them off the bridge...?" The Judge asked
"You mean that person over there?" She pointed to the Prosecutions bench. "Okay!"
Bloom clenched her fist.
(So innocent...)
WITNESS TESTIMONY - THE KILLER'S ACTIONS
"The lady over there walked up to the man! They started to shout at each other!
All of a sudden, she pushed him!
My bro cowered in fear, but I didn't see any reason for that!
The lady walked up to us like nothing has happened!
There were only us there! No one else!"
"Defence. You may begin your cross examination."
CROSS EXAMINATION - THE KILLER'S ACTIONS
"There were only us there! No one else!
"Objection!" Apollo pointed to the witness. "Are you sure there was no one else there?" He asked.
"Sure I'm sure!" She grinned.
"Well I say...your wrong." Apollo smiled.
"Mr Justice! Explain this at once!" The Judge glared.
"The defendant, Juniper Woods, was there at the scene if the crime shortly after. She clearly states she saw the witness."
"A-Ah! Angelica, do you remember anything?" The Judge looked shocked.
"...Oopsie! A person did come afterwards, if that's what you mean!" She stated.
"Please amend your testimony to this." The Judge banged his gavel.
"Someone walked up to us afterwards...other than that, I don't think there was anyone else..."
"...Apollo." Athena looked at him.
"Yeah?" He turned to look at Athena.
"I'm picking up something..."
"You mean...an emotion, right?"
"Right."
"A...discord?"
"Yep."
"And your asking me if you can....?"
"Basically."
"No harm in it I guess..." (I think)
"Your Honour!" Athena slammed the desk.
"Y-Yes?" The Judge jumped back.
"This witness...has some discord in their heart!" She pointed.
"Dis what now?" Angelica tilted her head
The Judge nodded. "Very well."
"Angelica Achan! Show us what's inside your heart!" Athena tapped widget.
"Uh...?" Angelica was confused.
"I wondered when this would come up." Bloom spoke. "I've always wanted to see this first hand..."
"R-Really?" Athena clasped her hands together. "Well now's your chance!"
-----------
End of part 9
-----------