i love you

he started kissing my neck leaving hickies in my neck.

as he was kissing all over me, demanding things from me- bad thoughts came into my head.

what if the unknown number is hawk?
no... it counts be hawk- he would never do that
but what if it's someone else i know, he said he "remembered everything" was it by ex boyfriend?
was it some random creep at school?
was it-

my head literally stopped when i thought;

was it kyler?

im pretty sure kyler went to jail after the party but his parents are rich as fuck so they probably bailed him out. but he wouldn't be back here, would he?

hawk was still kissing me and when he realized i wasn't doing anything- just standing there "daydreaming" he stopped.

"everything okay?" he asked concerned. "i-i'm fine, just tired. i didn't get much sleep last night" i responded. part of that wasn't a lie. he grabbed my hand and interlocked out fingers so we were holding hands.

as we were holding hands we saw my wrists. "y/n..." he said looking up at me.

"why are you doing this again?" he asked me. he looked so sad.

"that's from along time ago- don't worry about it" i lied

he didn't say anything- he just hugged me.

"i love you" he whispered

"i love you too" i whispered crying

he pulled away from the hug and grabbed my shoulders gently  "if anything is going on at home tell me. if someone's making you do something tell me. if you're not stable tell me. i'll always be here for you. always." he said looking me in the eye

shit. should i tell him about the "unknown number"?
later. now is not the time.

"thank you baby. i will. i love you" i said picking up my hoodie

i put the hoodie on and wiped my tears with my sleeve. i was sad because that unknown number was fucking me up. but i was also happy because of what hawk said. i don't ever want to loose him.

i walked out of the janitors office with hawk holding my hand. "i've got to go to the bathroom, i'll be right back" i told him.

"alright. i'll wait for you" he replied

hearing that literally made me melt. the way he'll do anything for me, the way he's always there to protect me. he's so fucking adorable. i really do love him.

i went to the bathroom and washed off my face. i put on some mascara i had in my bag so the others wouldn't know i was crying.

i checked my phone to see what time it was, but there it was;

unknown number: 1 unread message

i was shaking seeing that notification. but i had been wanting to see what he said all day. 

i opened the text.