not again

hey bitches okay so this might trigger some of y'all- so please do not read this if it triggers you- it will be r4pe. 😕

this is all gonna be about miguel being an asshole and what happened exactly with miguel so y'all know.

i love you so much and this is your daily reminder to drink water and eat something 🤍🤍

i ran out of the closet crying (cause of some shitty thing hawk said to me) and went to the pool.

i was trying to find miguel but i couldn't find him so i went to the kitchen. i drank probably 10 beers and i was so drunk.

i was pouring another one when hawk came up behind me.

"you might want to stop" he said taking the drink out of my hand.

"get away from me" i yelled pushing past him.

i went back to the pool and found miguel. i walked up to him. "hey" i said sadly wrapping my hand around his arm.

"what's up" he asked. "me and hawk got into a fight and i just wanted to be with you" i said hugging him.

"oh well then let's go upstairs." he smirked.

i didn't think anything of it. i just thought we would go upstairs and maybe watch a movie?

he grabbed my hand and ran up the stairs.

hawks pov:
i saw y/n run upstairs with miguel. i swear to god if she does something.

y/n's pov:
we went up to my room and he locked the door.

"are you okay?" he asked picking me up and putting me on his lap

"yes. why" i asked

"are you horny?" he deviously asked

"hell yeahhh" i replied not thinking anything of it. keep in mind i was really fucking drunk.

"i can fix that for you" he whispered i'm my ear which gave my chills

he started moving me so i was grinding on him.

"i don't think this is a good idea" i said worried

he shushed me and just kept going.

"miguel- really, i"- i got cut off again by him fliping me over and pinning me to the bed.

he kissed me and moved his hand down to my boob.

"don't tell anyone about this" he whispered as he took my bathing suit bottom off

that was the last thing i remember before blacking out.

miguel's pov:
i took her bottoms off and started to rub her clit.

wow she has an amazing body. i kissed her pussy and rubbed my hands up to her boobs.

i noticed she passed out so i stopped. since she wouldn't have felt anything. i wanted to please myself.

i pulled my pants down and took my dick out. i stuck it in her and groaned.

fuckkk.

i lifted her legs above my shoulders and started moving really fast. it wasn't the same.

so i shook her really hard to wake her up and she finally did.

y/n's pov:
i woke up by miguel shaking me and i saw his dick in me. what is happening.

"OH MY GOD" i yelled

i got up and put my pants on.

"miguel what did you do??" i cried.

"come on i was almost done" he whined.

"NO. YOURE CRAZY. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE" i yelled as i was pushing him out of my room.

i got him out and i ran back to my room and cried into my pillow.

"not again" i whispered to myself.