a/n <smut lol>

heyyyy and kay so it's almost 1 am here where i am, so im writting a new chapter 😩😩

<stay till end for smut 😏>

here's a sneak peak:

"don't talk to me like that. ever. do you understand me princess?" he demanded. what the fuck is wrong  with him today.

"why is your face so red?" miguel asked me kneeling down to look at my cheek. "she just put on a little extra blush today" hawk said laughing wrapping his arm around me squishing me tight closer to him.

"did you hit her?" miguel asked hawk...

AHHHH DRAMMAAA.

okay anyway here are some jacob/ hawk pics to bless ur eyes :).

AGHH THIS ONE MAKES ME FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY ☝🏼

oh. my. god.

JACOB AND XOLO BESTIES 😟☝🏼

OKAY ALSO I KINDA WANNA WRITE SMUT SO READ THIS (NOT a part of the story)

(also ur name is madison here idk why but yeah)

maddison and hawk are just chilling. maddison is sitting on hawks lap with her legs wrapped rains his back. they're both on their phones until maddison starts to feel bored.

she puts her phone down but hawk is still on his. she slowly starts moving her hips against hawk feeling him get hard.

"do i turn you on?" she asked stoping what she was doing. "yes baby. yes you do. now ride my dick already and stop fucking with me and start fucking me." he demanded.

maddison took hawks phone out of his hand and threw it in the floor so hawk wouldn't be distracted.

she started rubbing her hand all over hawks chest. she was still swaying her waist back and forth slowly getting faster and faster.

she placed her hands on hawks face and kissed him. he kissed her back and moved down to her neck encouraging her to go faster.

she was going faster by the minute with hawk leaving hickeys on her neck.

maddison stopped everything and got up. "let's go to my room" she said as she was holding her hand out signaling for the boy to grab it and come with her.

they ran upstairs to her room and laid on the bed. hawk got on top of her with his hinds placed i top
of hers so they were pinned to the bed.

he started giving her kisses moving down going to
her legs. he kissed her thighs and slowly pulled down her shorts. "yes i am okay with this" maddison said aggressively unwind that hawk was about to ask.

he started rubbing her pussy through the black laced underwear and started kissing. he pulled the underwear down and liked her clit.

he flicked his tongue faster against her clit going down. be sucked lower down causing her to moan quietly.

he found her g spot which made her cry out. "fuuuck eli" she moaned in pleasure.

he kept going and she was moaning uncontrollably now so she covered her moth his a pillow. hawk quickly stopped and aggressively grabbed the pillow out of her hand and threw it on the floor.

"don't fucking do that. i want to hear" he said smirking up at her. he went back down and kept licking. she began to moan again- but she want stopping herself because she wanted to please hawk.

"sh- shit hawk i'm gonna cum" she whispered in a shaky voice...

WAIT THAT WAS ACTUALLY KINDA GOOD SMUT. I MIGHT USE THIS IN A STORY AND CHANGE IT TO YOUR PERSPECTIVE. IT MIGHT NOT ME GOOD. IM TIRED ASF WAIT OMFG ITS 2 AM LOL WHAT.

OKAY WELL BYEEE SEE YALL LATER I LOVE YOU ALL- AND PLS TELL ME HOW THE SMUT WAS I NEED TO KNOW. IF ITS BAD U CAN TELL ME IDC.

OKAY GN LOVE U ALL HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE HAWT DREAMS ABT HAWK I HOPE I DO. LMFAO OK I ACTUALLY GTG NOW LOVE U ALL BYE.
<3333333333