Chapter Ten ~ The kiss

The Kiss

Andrews POV

My lips crashed down on hers unexpectedly and I heard her gasp against my lips making me shiver. She doesn't move she just sits there, shocked. While my hand are in her hair bringing her closer to me. I feel like an idiot I think I just lost my chance with her, I'm so stupid!

I pull back and avoid looking at her, waiting for a slap or rejection or something, but it never came. Instead she lifts my face up to hers and kisses me passionately wrapping her hands around my neck and my arms instantly goes around her waist and she winced. I must be causing her pain so I decide to pull back but she just shakes her head and brings me closer so our body are pressed together. There is electricity and sparks going through my body but all I care about is that I love this girl she is everything to me.

After a while we both pull back for air and just stare into each other's eyes "Astrid, I really like you! And maybe we could-"I interrupt him

"No I can't!" she whisper yelled and her words made my heart break.

"W-W-Why?" I ask but she just shook her head and stood up but leant over and let out a yelp of pain and her hand went straight to her stitched up stomach. I grabbed her two hands and brought her to me and sat her on my lap again and she laid her head on my shoulder and a hand on my chest.

I stroke her soft blonde hair as she falls asleep in my lap. After a little bit I lift her up and take her up stairs to my room and place her small, fragile and beautiful body under the covers and give her a kiss on the cheek and lay beside her with my arm around her small waist trying not to hurt her and drift off into a deep sleep.

ONE WEEK LATER

Astrid POV

I woke up in Andrews's arms again and I got to tell you it felt so right where I was and it's where I wanted to be more than anything but I had to leave before he woke up before he realised that I was leaving. I don't want Andrew, Melissa and Rose to put up with me or my problems I don't want them to worry or get hurt because of me they don't deserve it and I don't deserve them so I have to leave.

On the end of the bed was some clothes that Melissa must have put there for me to wear today. It was a dark velvet corset that ran into a pair of shorts, both of which hugged me tightly. Under it I wore a white V-neck t-shirt, to cover up the fact that the corset did not cover the top of my torso entirely it was actually really cute!

After that I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and turn it on and realised that I have eight miss calls and fifteen text messages from Stella. Oops I forgot to tell her that I was sleeping at Andrews and what happened with my dad. She is going to kill me!

Hey! Why weren't you at school? :o

Well I almost got beat to death by my father!

Where are you? I went to your house and you weren't there! Call me PLZ!!

OK YOU ARE STARTING TO WORRY ME!! DID YOUR DAD DO SOMETHING? PLZ CALL L

CALL ME!!

TOO AND HE ISN'T PICKING UP! WHERE ARE YOU???????

The other messages from her are all the same as 'Call me' and 'where are you?' so I just slipped my phone in my pocket and I will call her when I get home. I grab one of Andrews's jumpers knowing it's going to be chilly outside since it is winter and head out the door.

I took the stairs quietly and slowly because my body still hurt and I didn't want anybody to know I was leav- then a sweet, innocent and tired voice interrupted my thoughts and I regrated turning around.