Chapter 1

7:45 a.m.

"Daisy, make haste we will be late! the parade is going to start in 20."-called a beautiful girly voice from behind the table.

"Looks like our cousin won't make it today!"-an annoyed and boyish tone expressed.

"No she will Ethan, and we will get to Marcel before he gets to us!"-speaks another cute and determined boyish voice.

"Ok, kiddo you lost it! Uncle Marcel is here!"-speaks Marcel entering the compound with a smile.

"And so is the one and only Joshua"-speaks Joshua entering with a charming smile.

The girl smiled, and the boys huffed in defeat yet smiled and hugged Marcel's leg.

"Where is Little D?"-asks Marcel

"She is still wearing her stockings!"-answers the same girl.

"Not wearing, she wore!"-comes a cute voice from the stairs of the balcony.

"Look at you, Daisy! You are going to beat your mother!"-smiles Joshua, Daisy ascended the last 4 stairs in a hurry and jumped of Joshua for a hug.

"And with that where are your parents?"-asks Marcel picking up Clary the first girl in his arms and locking his other arms with Andrew the determined boy.

Hearing this the children's expression turned.

"They are with Hope!"-answered Ethan in a sad tone.

"Aunt Freya and Dad are cloaking the house in which Hope and Aunt Hayley is going to shift. Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina are playing with Hope, teaching her witchy stuff and Uncle Klaus left  for the witches to fi d somethig for Hope, Aunt Rebekah and Aunt Hayley are off to shopping for Hope."-Clary answers in a sad tone.

Hearing this Marcel and Joshua locked eyes. They led the kids out of the compound and settled them in the Range Rover. They drove off to the hotel building from where they were going to see the parade.

.........

8:02 a.m.

In the Elevator

Clary and Ethan were holding hands with Marcel. Daisy and Andrew were with Joshua.

"So, kids when we return home from the parade, I would ask all of you to pack your important things such as few pairs of clothes, footwear, and your favorite and daily things ok. Joshua and  Miss Doreen will help you and then you meet me at the kitchen door at 9 pm sharp with the bags ok."-Speaks Marcel calmly.

The kids nod in agreement.

The elevator bell dings and they get off the elevator and head to the room.

..............

During the Parade

"Daisy, Ethan I don't see the point of dressing up too much, just for a parade!"-speaks Andrew.

"Daisy, try not to peep much or you will fall for sure!"-speaks Ethan

"Shut up Ethan!"-answer Daisy in a childish and rude tone.

"Language both of you!"-Clary was fast enough to stop them before Marcel and Joshua could.

Marcel and Joshua both raised their eyebrows at the four. They were much like miniature forms of their parents. And Marcel didn't want these innocent creatures to get self-destructive just because of their parents' neglection.

................

11 years later.