Flirt

*The look of Caylee Cowan as Olivia *

A crowd of photographers were taking pictures of the cast members outside. All very stunning in their suits and gowns.

This was amazing. Watching her brother James, debut in a play that went to Broadway. He had always said he was going to be a star one day. His names in big letters or his face on a billboard.
Olivia on the other hand, worked at animal rescue as adoption coordinator.

To her parents, that wasn't a real job. They always had pictured her a veterinarian at least.

They weren't fans of much she did in life. Her tattoos, her partying, her friendships her relationships, especially her ex fiance.

One thing sheeft behind, was her abusive ex-fiance. Ray.
She moved to Bakerfeild , California about 2 years ago. Starting fresh.

She had dreams though of becoming a interviewer, day time host or a radio personal. She had her own Segment called "Olivia's hit or miss." on YouTube, where see reviewed movies , she had a following that was fairly large now.

She saved up for a plane ticket and her brother reserved her a seat.

The play was " Shamble " about , adultery insanity and murder. In that order.

"Hi guys, as you know I flew out to New York to see "Shamble." It's definitely on Olivia's hit list. I wasn't prepared to tear up but with actors like this how could you not--" she was interrupted by her brother James while she recorded on the phone.

"Olivia come over, met the cast and director. " he waved her down as he continued taking pictures with the leading female. She walked to the red carpet with the rope surrounding the cast.

"Excuse me young lady, you need to stand back!" A body guard said to her. Hands out stopping her in her tracks.

"My brother's in the play." She says explaining the situation. Her brother was now too busy getting interviewed by a reporter not noticing his sister was being black balled after he called her over!

The embarrassment of this moment had seemed like a eternity, especially when you're trying to record this type of thing.

"Yeah. I bet, heard that one before. " he huff, keeping his arm out blocking her.

"She's okay, she was invited by a cast member, let her threw." This well groomed tall man in a black sweater and white dress shirt collar layered under neath said. He was very handsome. The man unhooked the rope for her to come over.
The body guard backed up, letting her threw.

"Thank you sooo much.... Mr.?" She is stilling recording from her phone.

"Charlie Barber. " he answered, holding his hand to shake hers. She goes in to his hand rather giddy, squeezing too hard accidently from excitement. But the hands on this man are huge and doesn't phase him.
" Charlie!! You're the director!! Oh wow, hey you don't mind if I record us, asking you some things about the play, it's for my live. " she asked.

He smirked already knowing from James why she was there. " Yes, of course. Let's do this ." He said now standing up straight, running his hand threw his hair, swooping strands to the side.

"We always commend the actors and actress. But we mustn't forget writers nor directors. That's why I nabbed myself a exclusive interview with no other than Charlie Barber, the director of this beautiful play, Mr. Barber, could you sum up the plot to my viewers please? " she asked now focusing the camera in him.