Exclusively

I don't own the rights to Peggy Lee or her music nor do I own the rights to "girl on the train."

Music played on the record player , it was about 3 am, Peggy Lee- Black coffee played softly in the background.

2 rounds of sex, exhausted. Both wanting sleep, both wanting to stay awake also. Enjoying their last hours together before Charlie went back to New York.

"Another chapter, please just one more ." Olivia begged, laying on top of Charlie, they were both naked on the couch. Her head laid on his chest as her entire body covered him.

He moved his fingers up and down her spine. Her back arched at his touch. Warmth. Comfort. Peace.
"Another? You're kidding?"

"I love your voice, you're a amazing reader. I'm lost in this story because of it. I bet you were the best in "popcorn reading" in your class, hmm?" She nuzzled into him.

He smiled smug, nodded, because he actually was the best at reading and presentation threw out all of school and even college.

" I guess you coaxed me into it. One more chapter, okay?" He told her. He went to reopen the book " The girl on the train- Chapter 4."

It was quite peculiar, that he use to lay in bed with Nicole and their son, reading Henry children books to put him to sleep. Now ,he was reading this beautiful young woman a chilling book after sex and she wouldn't fall asleep.

He stayed reading. Playing with her hair, brushing it out of her face.

The vibration of his voice was so compelling.
"Charlie.." she mutters.

"HMM?" He sounded .
"Are we exclusive?: She asked sheepishly. Wanting to be. Afaird of rejection...

"Yes." He answered without hesitation, greatly wanting that. Ready to put himself on the line again. With a actual relationship.
She scooted up on his chest, planting kisses on his pecs and trails of kisses to his neck.
His arm extended to the coffee table. Placing the book down , returning his hands to roam her backside. His large hands having a grip on her hips as she grinded against his cock. Ready for round 3. He presumed. Loving her libido.

"I'll get another condom from the room." He says .

Her hand strokes his hardening cock.

"Cumming in me comes with the territory of being my boyfriend , I'm on the pill actually Charlie. I use condoms with hookups ..flings only."

She rubs the tip of his head against her opening. His eyebrow raised intrigued to the invitation for unprotected sex.
He licked his button lip . He felt like he was going to literally blow a load just from her saying that.

He took his cock and placed it at her entrance. "Olivia , I'm not going to last long without a condom." He already apologizes in advance.

"I understand. " She squats down and he's entering her. He lets go off his cock after her ass slammed on his fist..

It felt 100% times better this way. Starting a slow bounce, adjusting to riding him. Unsure how much she can take before it hits her cervix in this postion.

His hands go to being placed on her waist, helping her bounce and down. A moan escapes his mouth thats like a growl. Her ass is making a rhythmic clap in her motion.

"Shit " she moans, closing her eyes momentarily in disbelief how she was even taking all those inches again.

His chest was flushed with a bright red tone. Veins showing in his neck as his breathing got heavier. Hitched. Another moan escapes his lips .