Fire

Kakashi leaned towards her, settling between her thighs as he placed his hands on either side of her on the counter. She was reeling from what had just happened and his face was so close to her own as he looked straight into her eyes. He had a rather pleased look on his face as his lips were kicked up in a satisfied way.  He broke the look for a moment to cast his eyes down the front of her body before meeting her eyes again.

"I wanted to tell you earlier, you look really sexy in this uniform of yours."  He tilted his head to the side as his eyes shifted back to her lips again, "I wanted to grab you up this morning when I saw you in it, but it just wasn't the right time."

Sarah's mouth dropped open and she was speechless.  She did not know what to say and she was completely dumbfounded by the kiss.  She had not seen that coming at all, even with some of the light touches he had been giving her since he arrived.  And... what a kiss.

"Nothing to say?" he asked with some humor.  "That's okay, words are not needed for this."

Kakashi leaned forward and captured her lips again.  She hesitated before wrapping her arms around him as he kissed her hard and deep.  His own arms were now around her waist, pulling her flush against him and almost off the counter.  She felt like she was in a whirlwind, one of her own private fantasies playing out and he was the only thing of substance to hold onto against the emotions and sensations that were overwhelming.  Something she never thought would ever happen.

He was on fire.  He loved the way she tasted, the way she pressed against his body.  He had been thinking about doing this since he saw her that morning, dressed up in that uniform that accentuated her figure in a way that had him hard for a good portion of the day whenever he thought back on it.  He had almost kissed her last night while watching the movies, but he had been uncertain as to how to proceed.  Instead, he had absently stroked her arm while trying to work up the nerve to do it.  He'd never kissed anyone before.  She had glanced at him several times, obviously questioning the absent stroking but never said anything.  He had kept his eyes glued to the screen in case she saw what was in his mind.  He had warred within himself as to whether it was too soon.  Silently cursing his own inexperience in these matters.  The movies were over before he had worked up the courage to do so and she had gone to bed.

He could feel his control slipping away and he forced himself to pull back.  He closed his eyes for a moment and pressed his forehead against hers.  He wanted to haul her off to the bedroom and bury himself in her; however, he didn't want to rush anything and risk her barriers going back up.  He also didn't want her to think his interest was only in sex.  He wanted more than that.  He opened his eyes finally to see her wide hazel eyes staring at him in amazement.

"Kakashi.... why did you do that?"

Kakashi laughed and framed her face with his hands.  "I would think the answer to that is rather obvious.  I like you, Sarah.  I want to try a relationship with you and... you damn well turn me on."

Sarah's eyes burned a little at the words as she looked at him, "Really?"

"I am holding onto everything I have right now to keep from grabbing you and taking you to my bedroom," he responded while leaning towards her as if he was going to kiss her again.  "However, I don't want you to misunderstand what I want.  I don't want just sex, I want more with you.  I've never been able to be with anyone because I wasn't willing to leave a wife and children behind if I died in battle."

"There are so many women here you could choose from..."

"You love me," he said before giving her another long kiss.  "And the more I get to know you, the more you are affecting me and my heart. The more I need you..."

"Then do it," she whispered as she met his dark gray eyes.  "Take me to your room."

Kakashi's restraint broke from her words and he grabbed her up into his arms before heading for his room without hesitation.  She gave a little giggle that was squelched as his mouth came down hot and heavy on her own as he set her down on her feet once inside the room.  His hands were on her uniform, tugging the shirt out of her pants before whipping it off over her head.  He then unsnapped her bra before pulling back a little to look at her now naked chest.

"I'm going to die before I get inside you," he moaned before picking her up and setting her in the middle of the bed.

Kakashi took one then the other breast between his lips while his hands worked on her belt and pants.  In a quick flourish, he yanked her pants and panties off as he pulled back to pull off his own clothes.  Sarah watched him, feeling a little self-conscious about her body which was now completely exposed to him.  Her mouth went a little dry as he pulled off the t-shirt he had been wearing and tossed it to the side.  He was all sleek, tight muscle in his upper body.  The scars only added to the sexiness as did the lone tattoo on his arm.

She sat up when he hesitated for a moment with his pants and brushed his hands away.  She unbuttoned then unzipped the jeans that had a rather noticeable bulge pressing them outward.  She tugged the pants down and was stunned by how he was built.  She didn't know they came in that size and he was obviously more than ready for her.

"Fuck," Kakashi groaned loudly as she took him between her lips and sucked in such a way that he almost went in her mouth immediately. He threaded his fingers through her hair and pulled her back.  He wanted to be inside her before that happened.  He kicked his pants to the side before pushing her back and laying on top of her.

She felt so good beneath him, his cock slid across her lower lips as he first feasted on her mouth then slowly worked his way down her neck to her breasts then across her stomach.  He glanced up at her as her hands were in his hair and her eyes were shut.  He smiled slightly before firmly gripping her hips in place as he dipped his tongue into her lower lips, tasting her for the first time.

"Oh my God... Kakashi..." she cried out and arched her back, her fingers tightened in his hair and tugged on it.

He loved the way she tasted and her sounds of pleasure almost sent him over the edge.  He slipped one then two fingers inside of her as he licked the folds, tasting her own essence.  He slowly slid back up her body while thrusting his fingers in and out of her.  He had to get inside her now or he was going to spill himself on the sheets.  He felt her walls clinch around his fingers and her juices flowing out over them.  He took the juices and covered his cock with them before replacing his fingers with the tip of his cock.

Anticipation welled up in him as he wondered what kind of pleasure awaited him as he slowly started to press inside of her.  She was so warm and tight as she closed around the head of his cock, her walls still pulsing a little from the brief orgasm.  He rose up a little to look down at her face which was flushed, her lips partly open while her eyes were closed as she was caught up in the sensations.

"Sarah..." he groaned.

Her hazel eyes opened and met his own.  He thrust fully into her in that moment and her eyes widened as a moan left her lips.  The feeling of being encased in her was not describable.  The contours of her walls and the way she was gripping him so tightly felt as if they were truly one being in that moment.  He slowly began moving in and out of her, the friction and the way she would grip him was like exquisite torture.

Sarah could not believe Kakashi was making love to her.  Masterfully so for someone who had never done this before.  She was unable to keep silent as he moved in and out of her, his hands were roaming all over her body, while he was whispering all the things he wanted to do to her as he slipped in and out of her.  She dug her fingernails into his back as she felt the pressure building inside of her as his speed increased.  His words now more moans and groans as their slick bodies slid against each other, seeking release.

Kakashi knew the moment she climaxed as her walls tightened hard around him, tugging on him as if they were going to milk him dry.  He buried himself deep inside her as he spilled his seed, filling her up.  He let out several cries at the ecstasy that release created and shook as his last drop left him.  He collapsed against her, suddenly weaker than he had ever been as he breathed heavily against her neck.  He could hear her breathing just as heavy.

"I love you," she whispered after a long moment.