Hello Avengers!

"How about privacy?" You ask, holding his hand.

"Anything you want to do, we shall do." He said with a cheesy grin.

"Public then, I want to let them know you belong to me." You boop his nose and smirk.

"Don't worry, no one can take me away from you." His nose crinkled as you booped it.

"Do you wanna go back to earth with me, I know how much you like this place." You ask, tilting your head to one side.

"For you, my love. I would go anywhere." Loki said, caressing your cheek.

You giggle, "Likewise, trickster." The two of you shared one more deep kiss.

~~

As the new couple nervously walks to the throne room, Odin sits there with Thor kneeling in front.

As the two of you stand in front of him, each of you bow. Odin gives a heartwarming smile. Alright, something is definitely wrong.

"Please, rise. My sons, warrior." Odin announced as all of you perked up to face him. "I was wrong, I am here to give my thanks to you. My sons, and dear warrior."

Frigga nudges his husband's shoulder. Expecting him to say something else, Odin sighed and clinks his staff.

"Also, congratulations for the new lovers. I find pride that you saw the era of your ways, Loki." Odin announced making you wide-eyed. Thor looks at the two of you suprised, though it quickly changes into happiness.

"You told him?" You whisper to Loki as he shakes his head no.

Heimdall waltz in with his bulky armor. His mouth carved into a smile of relief and joy. I guess he wasn't sent to prison after all.

"As a gift to you, our new warrior. We give you access to the bifrost." Odin announced once again, making your eyes wide another time. "Now, where must you headed now-My sons." He asks.

"We are to go back to Midgard. For, we have much to fight for until then." Thor answers, Odin gives a nod in response.

"Take care, everyone." Frigga smiled, giving a tiny wave.

"Heimdall, lead them." Odin orders.

"Yes, my king." He replies.

As you exit the palace, you were greeted by a bright light. You try to focus your eyes again, how long was I out?

Whilst Heimdall in front, leading the three of you to the bifrost. Loki gently holds your hand, a wide smile painted along his features.

Once you reach the platform where the bitfrost stands, Heimdall looks at the trio with a grateful smile.

"Thank you for your services, kings and future queen." Heimdall jesters, winking at you.

Thor let out a thunderous laugh, "I look forward to see the day she walks down an aisle too, Heimdall."

You scoff, "Okay, we've only been dating for a day." Loki was smirking beside you and said,

"I don't mind." He said, squeezing your hand. Blushing, you turn away and roll your eyes.

"Thank you, my friend. For the help." Thor directs to Heimdall, shaking his hand.

He nods and walks to the large sword, the three of you group up as Heimdall takes the sword. He turns the sword and a white light covers your vision.

As you go back to earth, you were met by flashing and clicking of cameras. Thr Avengers in the middle with hats and masks around their faces.

"Sorry, squirt. Location got leaked." Tony said in an apologetic tone. Interviewers started swirling around asking you questions.