Chapter 40 - Press conference

As the camera's light shutters your face, each Avenger has a microphone as they sat down. Answering each question the interviewer said.

"Who are the new Avengers?" One interviewer asked when she the microphone was finally passed to her.

Looking to Wanda and Pietro, it was their choice to answer.

"Wanda Maximoff, and my brother, Pietro. My friend, Vision." Wanda introduced, a small smile painted along her face.

"Is it true that lady Justice reverted death?" A male interviewer asked, his camera recording you closely.

"Revert and add strengths, yes." You nod, the people look at you in awe. It was quite the same thing you first expressed when you realized you did.

~~

"It seems like you still have your powers.." Bruce said as Pietro zooms out the room, watching his status. "But.." He whispers, making the team look to him. "You're more powerful than before."

"What does that mean?" Wanda asked, watching as his brother sat back down with concern. For his health and Wanda's.

"Well," Loki starts, moving front. "When the magic seeped through you, it must have reconstructed your body..DNA," Loki explains, "See, Y/n cannot heal others. But, she can manipulate matter.."

"So she made him less of a human..immortal then?" Bruce asked, turning to you and points. "You are immortal right?"

You nod, "The company must be hiding something from me, I don't know what, I don't know why." You shrug, "But there is a chance I've made him immortal..maybe half?"

Wanda furrows her brows, "But it's impossible, mom and dad are human!" She exclaims, "And you're our sister..how could you have lived for thousands of years?" She asks.

You shrug and shake your head, "I really am not sure.."

~~

"Will there be more intergalactic threats?" Another one asked, making the rest of the crowd repeat the question.

"There will.." Steve's voice rang through, making the pack go silent. "But that doesn't mean we won't use all our will to defeat it, we're the Avengers, we protect."

A few seconds of silence hit them lile a brick, what was left was shutters of camera's and bustling of cars.

You clear your throat, bouncing the attention back to you.

"We will help out with the rebuilding of Sokovia, and the other damage we've done." You said, you never actually had permission but..why not?

"Where is the hulk?" One asked, you looked to Nat who had a sad smile.

"He's..departed somewhere. We aren't sure where has he gone, all we know is that he'll be back." Natasha answered.

~~

After that long conference, all of you slumped back on the couch. Pounding in your head as you ask, "Hey, Tony; do you like my idea?"

Tont ponders for a moment, "Yeah, I think it's great. Half destruction was kind of our fault anyway..I need a drink." He said, standing up from the couch to the kitchen.

After a few seconds of silence, your head rested on Loki's shoulder; you had the most brilliant idea.

"Hey, Cap," You called, making him look up from his book. "What do you think about a superhero school?"

The whole team puts their attention at you, nodding slowly along with agreement.

"I don't know, Y/n. It could be dangerous, I mean.." Steve let's his mind float, wondering. It was a good idea for you, teaching the younger generation and whatnot.

"I think it's a good idea," Vision said, clasping his hands together. "The more we teach, the more we save." He theorizes.

"I..I actually agree with that too,and I'm not much of a teacher." Bucky smiles.

Tony claps from behind, making the group jump and him chuckle.

"It's settled then, I'm buying a school." Tony said, his alcohol in one hand and his phone on the other.

"Okay, Tony, maybe not now.." You start, but he already clicked and the phone rang "Purchased"

Steve sighs, "I guess we need to find enrolls."

"Maybe fliers would be good? I mean, we could also train children, teach them spells. Oh, this will be great!" You clap, the rest actually enjoying the idea.

"Like Harry Potter?" Tony asks.

"Hell, Yeah; like Harry Potter." You repeat, the two of you high-five.

~~

Look! I got my sherlock books :D

The book mark is gorgeous <3