Secret family

As you stood in the middle of skulls, your eyes puffy and red from crying.

It was getting hard to breath, all you could do was gasp for air as you stood. The air foggy and intoxicating.

Feeling a light earthquake shake your frozen body. Your eyes blinded from the white light.

You gasp for air, seeing your surroundings change. You were back in the small ship, it's sorroundings dull and grey.

"Hey team, I might need some help. A little lullaby might suffix." Tony said in your earpiece, throwing it away as you cower in the corner. Your mind playing tricks as it shows back the creatures who supposedly killed you.

"Nat's not stable. The whole team isn't." Clint said, lightly slapping Nat's dazed face.

"Y/n's traumatized." Loki said through the earpiece, crawling to the spot you cowered in. "Darling, it's me." You hear him say, but you couldn't trust anything.

"Get away.." You whisper, your hands covering your eyes from seeing him.

"Steve isn't doing well, too." Bucky said through the earpiece, slightly shaking Steve who was panting on the floor.

Loki threw away the earpiece and went close to you, removing your hands that was covering your face.

You choked through the tears, you weren't afraid of them before. But now you saw their whole potential, how much they could kill. And the feeling they were still around you was petrifying.

Your breathing abnormal, you kept repeating; "No..no.." You whisper, your eyes drowning in a pool of tears.

Loki hugs you, tightly. Hoping it would remove your from your terrified trance. "Please, it's me." He whispers in your ear, "My love, it's alright." He runs his figers through your knotted hair.

"They're still he-here." You squint your eyes shut, your hands covering your ears as the voices still swirl in your head.

"No, they're not here." He shakes his head, completely forgetting about everyone else. His main mission was to soothe you. "My love, don't fret anymore. You're with me now. Nobody can hurt you." He kisses your forehead, a long and filled with concern kiss.

You look at him, your vision still slightly blurry. You cup his face, looking at him left and right.

"Loki.." You whisper, kneeling to deepen the hug. "Oh my God..It was terrifying." You said, your voice shaking.

"Would you mind telling me about it?" He asks, rubbing circles in your back.

"My head Loki, my head." You mumble.

He pulls away from the hug, gently applying his hand to your temple. A green glow emitting from his fingers as the memories replay for him.

You couldn't feel anything, you were trembling, shaking. Holding onto Loki desperately.

"My love, I'm here." He kisses your nose, hoping to calm you down as he kept repeating.

Your breathing went calm, your heart still pounding. "What happened while I was gone?" You ask.

He caresses your cheek, "Your scream erupted the whole place, my love. I was so worried." He said, "The twins got away, we aren't sure of what's happening to the rest." He informs you.

"Loki, we need to help Stark." You said, reacjing for your earpiece and applying it back to your ear. "I know he's in great trouble." You use him as support to stand.

"No offense, my love. But you're not in good condition." He holds on to your arm, keeping yoy from falling. "You're stiff."

"You didn't complain about that a few night ago." You jester, wiping the tears from your face.