Chapter 11

hi im back with another chapter sorry that I don't post that much but I really need to learn for school because that's my last year in the school im going to sadly it's just the last year im going to go to that school and not forever. Anyways hope you all enjoy this chapter! :]

Karl's pov (before Dream, Sapnap and Quackity ran into the house)

I was alone with the voices in my head, everything was silent except for the voices. It's.... terrifying. The voices sound like them... It's my fault they're dead it's all my fault!

I need someone here... What if the others are dead Where are Sapnap and Quackity? They said they would be back before lunch but it's already like four pm! What if they're dead! It would be my fault too... like everything!

I can't anymore, every minute the voices got louder and the room smaller. I couldn't handle it anymore the voices just sound too much like them.....

I need to...

I began to move to the kitchen and I took a knife. Very slowly I raised the knife to my neck. Right as I was about to cut into it. The door opened and someone yelled

"Karl!"

I was in pure shock. I wanted to drop the knife but I couldn't and that's when Dream ran into the room. He looked so shocked and scared but I couldn't stop

I didn't have control over my body anymore. Then I to dream shakily " D-Don't come a-any closer o-or I'll d-do it"

Dream froze on his spot, that's when I noticed two more people freeze Sapnap and Quackity!

Dream began to talk about that it wasn't my fault and they wouldn't want me to die. But that's a lie it is my fault and they say I should die every day. Then Dream said something that made me lower the knife a bit.

"Karl. . . Those people, they were your friends. . . They would never want to see you like this. . . they would want you to keep fighting. . . They want that you are safe... Karl they cared a lot about you as we do..."

I had control over my body again I looked up to Sapnap and QUackity to see them crying... Did I made them cry?.... Do they really care this much.....

I dropped the knife and I began to cry and shake again. I was saying" I'm so sorry" over and over again. Dream came over to me and hugged me. I was crying my eyes out. I felt someone place my head on their chest. The person was really warm and comfortable. I guessed it was Sapnap because he's always this warm and comfortable. My eyes started to get heavier and so everything went black.

time skip

Sapnap's pov

Quackity and Karl were peacefully sleeping. Quackity was beside me while Karl was cuddled up to my chest. Quackity's wings were around Karl in a protective way. I had my arms around Karl. I didn't want to let him go after he tried to commit.

The others were with us in the living room. I and Dream explained to them what happened, everyone was shocked at what we had told them.

Today was an absolute nightmare. I was so tired but I didn't want to sleep I need to protect Karl and Quackity...

"Sapnap, go to sleep I know you tired don't worry we'll protect them"

I heard someone say and so I fell asleep.

Ranboo's pov

Today was the first time I saw the caring side of Dream... it was kind of him to tell Sapnap that he shouldn't worry and just go to sleep. He doesn't seem like a threat anymore he looked more broken than a threat like Tommy calls him.

I slowly start to think that Dream had a good reason to do the things he did or he was even forced to do it. Maybe I could ask him but when. I'm not really brave enough to ask him after all I have a voice that sounds like him... It also has a smiley mask-like dream but I can tell that the voice isn't dream because I saw it's or should I say their skin from the side of their mask. It was black and I saw some white too. It could be someone that isn't just in my mind...

Maybe Dream or Karl knows who they are. But what if it's really just my imagination...

No, it can't be I saw someone who had the same skin as him on the side in Karl's sketchbook...

I think his name was...

tbc 

hope you all have a great day/night sorry for the mistake sI didn't have time to correct it but Im going to someday