chapter 16

hope you all enjoy this chapter :]

3rd pov

Everyone was just having their moments when Ant overpowers Eret and runs away. Karl was still saying Sorry to Sapnap for what Sapnap just learned. Sam was asking if there was a way to get Billiam out of Bad's body. Eret answered him that Foolish had for these types of stuff books at his base.

Foolish looked up as he heard Eret say his name and thought about what Eret just said and remembered that he really had one book about this in his huge library. He told this to the two. Karl whispered to Sapnap if he heard that, they can bring Bad back... Sapnap smiled a little thinking that he hoped that it will work.

And so everyone besides Bad, Sapnap, and Quackity went into the house.

After Eret got some glasses again they and Foolish were searching for the book. While they searched Foolish said to Eret "hmm I think it should be somewhere here. I hope we find it soon. Sapnap looked so broken when he found out Bad is being controlled. He needs Bad back. he needs his parents back..." Eret agreed with him while they pulled out a book looking at the cover while they walked over to Foolish, Dream began to ask "Why would Bad fall for this? I mean isn't he well-read about sh*t like this?"

Foolish looked at the cover from the book while saying "I mean sir Billiam could have threatened Bad and so" Foolish nodded at Eret and said this is it... While Eret searched for the right pages Karl began to talk "There is that, or he used Skeppy to make Bad fall more into his grasp, giving him a body to spy on us and maybe even lure all the powerful people to the Egg to corrupt them. Remember; Bad is pretty powerful" Foolish agreed.

Suddenly Quackity ran into the room looking panicked he quickly said "Umm I wanted to ask if you all found the book... Sapnap is kind of panicking right now and I don't know what to do... His fire is around him"

Eret said that they got it and ran to Foolish.

Meanwhile, Sapnap was on the ground crying and panicking, he didn't notice the fire around him...but then Sapnap heard someone yell "Sap! Sap!" Karl was in front of him somehow he got through the flames he continued saying after he made Sapnap look at him "We found the book, we're going to get him back. I promise. Take deep breaths." Sapnap tried to copy Karl's breaths, after he did it for some time he finally calmed down, and the flames disappeared. He gave Karl a thankful smile and then looks over to the others to see Dream looking confused into the book then he said "Does anyone speak that language...?"

Eret came over to Dream and looked where Dream was pointing to, they looked confused and said "It looks like English to me?" Foolish looks at Eret and asked them if they could read it out loud. Eret nodded and starts reading.

Sapnap looked to Bad and saw that he was slowly waking up while he did so Eret's eyes started to glow almost barely to see. Bad was now completely awake and said quietly "ow..." Eret had finished reading and now looked at Bad while asking "Bad?" Karl turns to Bad and Sapnap didn't care if he was still under control or not and so he ran too bad and hugged him while yelling "Dad!"

Quackity was silently praying that it was Bad. Foolish walked up to Eret and smiled at them than he looked at Bad hoping that it had worked"

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night