chapter 23

Hi here's another chapter, I'm sorry that it's short :[

Karl's pov

When the others saw us, they immediately noticed James. They all looked confused at him. And so one of them asked "Who is he, and where did he come from?"

They all stared at me in hope to get a answer out of me and so I said "Ok this is James, and he is from 19**" Someone interrupted me before I could explain that he was a walking corpse with "WHAT?!". "I was coming to that part, James here is technically a walking corpse..."

Everyone looked a little pale after I said the corpse part. Can't blame them, it isn't every day that you see a walking corpse. "So he's dead but also alive?" Bad said still confused. Sapnap walked up to him and said "just imagine he was being reviewed or something like that..."

Meanwhile Dream stood by James and told him how cool that was. James thanked him politely.

3rd pov

Foolish thought about James return from the death and he realised something that he immediately told the others "But when James is here then theres a possible that the others that were on the masquerade are also here or are going to show up here"
Karl whispered to himself "oh no"while James said "Oh dear, Oh god. Even the annoying male that wasn't invited?!"
Quackity asked James "what annoying
Male?" And so James explained to them who he meant. After he explained that the male was probably high on something and that he was just wearing his underwear. Dream said "So, like Quackity?"
Quackity yelled hey and pouted playfully. Dream laughed at that.

Karl started talking "Hopefully Sir Billiam hasn't bought anyone else back, because if he did we would be in big trouble. He would probably bring back anyone. James nodded and added "Especially his Butler..."
"What's with the butler?" Sapnap asked them. James answered him "The kid stabbed me" Karl quickly added "and me".
Sapnap made an O shaped mouth and went silent.
"So...but what if Billiam controlled the kid, he can control others or?" Foolish asked them.
Karl thought about it and then said"It could be possible...I didn't see his eyes but it seemed like he didn't have a mind of his own...".
"True, he always did what Billiam told him to do and he also just talked when Biliam told him to..." James said.
Poor Soul" said Bad.

Time skip

It was time to free everyone from the eggs and Billiams control. It was time to battle. Foolish and Eret stood together making sure that they both were ready. Karl, Sapnap and Quackity were hugging each other. Bad and James talked to each other and the others were slowly getting ready for what's about to come.

Tbc
sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night.