04 | GOING ONCE GOING TWICE

Two weeks has passed

Two weeks has passed. Nanny had to check on Lisa's bed fourteen times in total. There are four times it is reported that there was something under the bedsheet, five times the bed is claimed to be broken (but it's actually not) 'cause it had produced weird sounds, other times are spilling water, bad smells, the room had too much light....

Two weeks has passed. In the palace, Jennie becomes more and more popular with the new title "the ice princess". She is described as cold as ice, barely smiles and mysterious. Also, she is smart and good at almost everything, from music, cooking, Jeon traditional calligraphy to archery and horse riding.

Two weeks has passed. The whole palace has already seen how Lisa treats Jennie. With Jennie's presence, other people seem to be invisible to the Princess. She has been going around the palace, following Jennie everywhere she went and people have heard enough of "Unnie ah", "Jennie ah", "Niniah" or "Jenni Unnie ah"...

"See our sister." Lucas says while watching Lisa goes after Jennie, carrying her stuff and then opening the door for her. "She looks absolutely like a person."

"Who?" Leo asks.

"...A puppy with her master." They both laugh.

______

"Nini ah~ Jennie Unnie~"

"I'm busy." Jennie doesn't need to look up to know that Lisa is going to ask for her favor.

"Jennie Unnie...They team up to bully me."

Jennie stops from writing as she looks up. Lisa's face is covered with paper. From afar, Lucas, Leo, Mark, Jackson and Cha Hee's faces are also covered with paper.

"I see." Jennie holds her head down, back to her paper, doesn't mind looking up at Lisa again.

"I'm losing all of my money." Lisa is pouting.

"You're a Princess. How can a Princess lose all of her money?"

"I did not bring much money here. I don't know that they would team up to bully me."

"So..."

"Unnie ah~" Lisa constantly pokes on Jennie's arm, still pouting. "Can you help me to play two matches. Only two matches."

"I can't help you. I'm busy with the new task from the Queen. I have to finish it by tomorrow morning."

"But this is urgent too, unnie. I'm the Princess and if I lost to them, how can I face other people in this palace!"