09 | THE FORTUNE TELLER

Outside the Palace | The April Festival

Over the age of 18, the princess is allowed to travel outside the palace. And there is no way that our princess will miss this chance.

To add more thrill to her first official trip outside the palace, Lisa dresses like a man in a blue costume. She owns big baby doll eyes, plump lips and cute nose, but when she put the male costume on, her tall slender figure, the smirk on her lips and the look in her eyes create a charming vibe of a young master.

April Festival in the capital of Jeon is vibrant with diverse activities. All kind of music. All kind of dancing. Parade. Food court. Crowd. Decor. Game. Of five noble men and ladies who has been wandering around the April festival, Lisa is the only one joined the men dancing in the street, and then the parade. Like the best time of the her life.

Around noon, they visits a ramen restaurant in the street for lunch

Around noon, they visits a ramen restaurant in the street for lunch. Lisa loves ramen, especially eating while watching people wandering back and forth. While they are waiting for the food, there comes an old man with a young boy - properly his grandchild - approaching them.

"Your masters! Maybe I pardon to interrupt your meal. I'm a fortune teller from Xavier. My grandchild and I traveled from Xavier to the capital but we had been robbed along the way. We lost all of our money and food. My boy haven't eaten anything for two days and I ask for you kindness to help me. We only ask for a bowl of ramen. In exchange I will do you a favor. Please!"

Both of them bow to the group but Lisa has already stood up and she prevents them from being on their knees.

"Don't do that. Come sit with us."

"But your master, I can't sit here..."

"It's totally ok. It's no problem. Come here. Come here." Lisa eagerly invites.

After a full bowl of ramen, the old man calmly sits and his eyes closely watches Lisa.

"I don't know whether I should congrats you or not!" Sadness waves in his voice.