03 | THE REUNION

________

The people and events that changes her life forever.

_______

THE PRESENT TIME

Jeon is a small but wealthy Kingdom of the Grand East. The current Emperor has three wives, 4 princes and 2 princesses. The oldest child is Princess Dara Manoban who is married to the prince of the neighbor nation at the age of seventeen. The second oldest child is The Crown Prince Dennis Manoban who will become the future Emperor of Jeon. He is currently not based in Saber - the capital, but in Zavier - a city that Jeonors have marched into Jeon Kingdom in the previous war. The Crown Prince Dennis is well-known for his bravery and his strategic talent. He will soon come back to Saber to take charge of his role as a new Emperor of Jeon. The third child is Prince Daniel Manoban, who in contradiction to his older brother, hates the war and puts his belief in love and humanity. He is an intellectual who spends most of his time in library with books, tea and art. Princess Lisa Manoban is the fourth child, also the favorite child of the Emperor since she is now the only princess in the palace. Princess Lisa is actually an overprivileged child, she was raised in gold and silk, has never ever been rejected by anyone in the palace, the Emperor gives her almost anything that she asks for (except for what he is not able to give her). The whole palace, also, love to spoil her as well, not only because she is the only princes but also, Princess Lisa is actually a ball of sunshine with her exquisite look and her extrovert magnetic personality. Prince Leo Manoban and Prince Lucas Manoban are a twin. They are one-year younger than Lisa. Three of them are pretty close, since they are around the same age and also joining the most of classes in the palace together.

 Three of them are pretty close, since they are around the same age and also joining the most of classes in the palace together

The royal dinner is ready, people have been gathering around the main hall of the palace. Today all of princes and princesses are supposed to show up, since the royal family is going to announce the royal wedding of Jennie and Prince Denial, but the groom-to-be has been missing since the afternoon.

"They said he did not believe that she has already died. We couldn't find him in the palace, I think that he had snaked out of the palace to find the girl, your Highness."

After hearing the news from his head servant, the Emperor exchanges a look with the Empress, knowingly.

By the grand gate of the Imperial Dining Hall, the princess-to-be makes her appearance. Despite the glamorous and luxurious view of the royal dinning hall in front of her eyes, the girl looks stunningly calm. The look in her eyes are colder than the snow falling outside the hall, but still she looks stunningly beautiful. People stop from talking to look at her when she walks in. 

Once the princess's eyes land on the woman who is entering the Imperial Dining Hall, she can't stop herself from gawking.

"Jennie! Jennie Unnie! Omo!... " The princess stands up almost immediately from her seat, then with no hesitation, her feet lead her to where her childhood friend is standing. "Yes. It's you! Jennie Unnie" Her eyes scans the girl from her head to her toes, her voice can't hide the excitement and astonishment, then she pulls the girl for a tight embrace. "Awww my Nini."