Chapter 14: Metamorphosis

(Yusuke's station)

Yusuke was standing in his station working on the 200 servings as he's approached by two waitresses.

Waitress 1: Hm? What's that?

Waitress 2: Are those... biscuits? But the theme is supposed to be egg.

Waitress 1: Wait, could it be...?

Yusuke: Hm? Wanna try these out?

The folks take a bite at Yusuke's dish and they were amazed by the taste.

Waitress 1: Amazing!

Waitress 2: This is so good!

They realize the biscuits were stuffed with egg, cheese and sausage.

Waitress 2: Stuffed biscuits? I see! The cheese melts in your mouth like butter, and the faint spiciness of the sausage compliments it really well!

On closer inspection, they realized there was a middle layer between the egg and sausage.

Waitress 1: What's this?

Yusuke: It's a special hollandaise sauce mixed with avocado paste, lemon zest, and dried tomato powder.

Waitress 1: (The richness of the tomato powder and the subtle sweetness of the avocado melded together with the fluffy egg to produce a whole new depth of flavor!)

Yusuke looks to see he was out of ingredients.

Yusuke: Crap. I'm out. Did I made it to 200?

Chef: Um, kid?

Yusuke: Yeah?

The staff points at Yusuke's score, which was 412.

Yusuke: Seems like I overdid it a little. Hmm...

(Soma's station)

Soma: All right.

Soma had just finished preparing another round of his dish.

Soma: Fluffy souffle omelette! All done!

But to his surprise, he looks back to see all his other soufflés were still at the counter.