~Thunder~

"Awww..yikes! It's starting to rainn!" Hinata yelled while walking. The team decided to have a sleepover at sugawara's house, so all of them decided to walk together after practice. 

"Yeah, don't worry though my house is a few more blocks down." The gray haired male said. Kageyama was looking up at the raining sky while walking. *It looks like it's going to thunder..* he thought. "Hey kageyama? Are you okay..?" A green haired male said while slightly pushing Kageyamas shoulder. 

Kageyama stayed quiet for a few seconds before finally responding. "Yes I'm okay." He then sped up to get with the rest of the team. 

"Tada~ we're here!" Sugawara said excitedly. "WOAHHH" Hinata yelled, looking around suga's house. Everyone walked in and took their shoes off. "Let me show you where most of you will be sleeping." Sugawara says while walking upstairs. The team follows. Kageyama was behind everyone else. He stared out the window above the front door and saw lighting. *when there's lighting..there's thunder..* he thought, slowly walking up the stairs with the others.

Sugawara walked into a room with 2 beds. "I'm pretty sure 4 people can sleep in here! Then I have another room where the rest of you can sleep." The team started chatting, trying to decide who was going the sleep in the room. Kageyama was lost in thought. He wasn't paying attention at all, that is..until he heard his name. "Kageyama, Hinata, Yamaguchi, And tsukishima can sleep in here." Their captain, daichi said.

"YAYYY!" Hinata shouted. Tsukishima didn't look thrilled at all. Yamaguchi didn't mind, And kageyama..well kageyama just looked dumbfounded. "Alright since that is settled how about we all sit in a circle and play a game?" Another short boy said. Nishinoya yuu. Everyone just nodded and sat down.

"Alright what game?" A "bald" male said, Tanaka ryuunosuke. "Hmmm. How about..Who's most likely?" Hinata recommended. The team agreed. "Okay! I'll start!" Noya said, looking around at the people who were sitting down. "Who's most likely to pick up a stray cat in the middle of the road?" 

Votes: 

Suga: 3

Hinata: 5

Yamaguchi: 4

The others couldn't decide so they didn't vote. Then...

-CRASHH- Loud thunder was heard from outside. Kageyama flinched after hearing that. Why? Because, he's scared of thunder.