-Free..?- (Part 2)

Before this story starts i just want to apologize for not posting like its been so long i am so sorry aha. I will try my best to continue like i used to :D
————————————————————————————
Kageyama was still "missing" he hadn't been found yet. His scars were healed, his clothes were messy, and he was skinnier than ever.

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~."

Kageyama made random noises while laying down on some leaves. He then suddenly jumped up.

"Thats it. Im healed, starving, and dirty..but i don't want to go home either..Things have been so peaceful."

"UGHHHH"

He grabs his cat, places him in his bag and then starts walking. He walked for hours and hours until he heard..beeping? Barking..? People speaking! He heard all these.
This must mean there are people around.

"HOLY SH*T"
"I ACTUALLY MADE IT?? HA! And im still alivee~"

He did a small victory dance.

———————————————————-
With karasuno

Its been days since kageyama was gone. Practice has been gloomy. The only reason people actually show up is to see if kageyama would magically appear. Obviously he didn't. Even the police said they could do NOTHING about it and they closed the case after only 2 days. tsk, how helpful.

"I am so lonelyyyyy, i have nobodyyyy~ all on m-"

"Hinata i swear if you don't shut the f*ck up i will toss you like a volleyball."

"OI, this is no time to fight.."

"Daichi just let it go. That song is really annoying anyways."

"I, sugawara koushi, give you, tsukishima kei, the right to toss hinata like a volleyball."

Everyone was kinda just laying around the gym. It was so boring without their youngest member.

Back with kageyama.

He had just finished his victory dance as he leaped out of some bushes. Immediately he saw buildings, cars, and people.

"OH MY GOD...am i dreaming..."
He pinched himself. His body was a lot more fragile so it hurt way more than expected.

"FUC- ahem...i am not dreaming."

Tears filled his eyes and his cheeks got puffy. Its been days since he's last seen people or buildings..this was very emotional for him. There was also someone he missed so much but he didn't want to admit it.

"Im really...tired.."

He collapsed. When he woke up again he was in a hospital bed. Bright lights everywhere. People talking, etc.

He turned his head to the side and saw a police officer. When the officer noticed him he immediately pulled out his walkie-talkie and started saying stuff.

"Excuse me...are you perhaps, Kageyama tobio?"
All kageyama could do was nod his head before passing out again.

"WHERE IS HE"

"ARE YOU SURE YOU FOUND HIM??"
"THIS BETTER NOT BE A PRANK."