~Finding secrets~

Kageyama's eyes widened at the word "pound"

"YOU DID NOT SEND MY CAT THERE..."
"Im sorry sir we had to."

Kageyama immediately stood up and walked out, ignoring the voice of the nurses calling for him.

"Where is the nearest pounddd..ill just check my pho-"

He stopped. He didn't have his phone anymore. He rushed back in the building and started looking around. He ended up running into tsukishima and yamaguchi who were just leaving.

"Kageyama why are you out here? Weren't you getting checked?"

Kageyama ignored yamaguchi and stuck his hand into tsukishima's pocket, yoinking his phone. He was about to turn around and leave when he realized the phone had a password.
He grabbed the shocked blonde boy's hand and dragged him out with him.
Halfway out the door tsukishima stopped.

"Where are we going ?"
" pound."
"..why ?"

Kageyama ignored the dumb question and tugged on tsukishima's arm. Tsukki sighed before he continued following the boy.

"Unlock your phone."
"..."

Tsukishima hesitated for a moment before unlocking it. He looked like he had something to hide. Obviously kageyama wasnt focused on that though.
He searched up "closest pound" and continued walking with a faster pace

Once they made it to the pound kageyama burst through the door. He immediately started looking around, ignoring the employees.

"Looking for a pet or something?..you know you didnt have to drag me along."
Kageyama ignored Tsukishima once again.
He walked up to an employee.

"Hey did you recently get a cat? A..black one?"
"Yeah, he's in the back. $20 if ya want him."

Kageyama stared at the guy.
He then walked over to tsukishima and stuck his hands in his front pockets (again). He didn't find anything.

"If you need money you can just ask.."

Tsukishima pulled out his wallet from his back pocket. He pulled out $20 and handed it to Yama.

Kageyama gave tsukishima a smile before grabbing the money and handing it to the guy. He was then escorted to the back to get his cat.

Tsukishima stayed behind and waited. After a few minutes kageyama came out with a black cat in his arms.
"Since when did you have a cat?"
"Since i was missing."
"oh."

Tsukishima stared at the cat in the boy's arms. It looked back at him before hissing and jumping out of kageyama's hands.

"Calm down shima.."
"..shima ?"
"Its his name."

Kageyama got down and pet shima to calm him down.

"Lets go."

They left the pound with the cat following close behind.

Time skip

They were close to Kageyama's house.

"Hey uhm...about you going missing."
Kageyama just gave tsukishima a smile before asking,
"What about it?"

"How'd it happen?"
"I fell off a bridge."
"..."

The rest of the walk was silent.

They made it to kageyama's house. He thanked tsukishima before waving goodbye.

Time Skip

Kageyama took a shower and ate.

Suddenly he heard a phone notification sound. Wait...he didn't have HIS phone. Did he really forget to give Tsukki's phone back? What an idiot.

He grabbed the hoodie on the bed and pulled a phone out the pocket. It was a text from yamaguchi.

"Whats his password mmm..."

"Pfft...imagine if it was his birthday..WHAT THE FU-."

Spoiler alert. It was his birthday.

"Well that was easy..atleast I can check the message."

He clicked on the message.

Yamaguchi: so... How'd it go.

"Tsukishima": How'd what go?

Yamaguchi: You know...you and kageyama..alone...together~

"Tsukishima": What do you mean..

Yamaguchi: COME ONNN TSUKKI DONT ACT DUMB I WANNA KNOWWW

Kageyama was confused. What did yamaguchi mean? Another message then popped up.

Yamaguchi: Fineee! I won't ask anymore.. BUT THIS IS NOT OVER!!!
                         * yamagoochi is offline*

"eh..?"
"Im so confused."

He closed yamaguchi's messages and noticed sugawara was also at the top of tsukishima's messages, which means they've recently talked.

"I shouldnt be nosey..."
"....."

"Im going to be nosey."