~Hoodie~ Part 2

Everyone ordered their boba and went to stand outside to drink it. There was a small table with two seats next to where they were standing, the team forced kageyama to sit in one of the seats because when they were walking to the boba place a couple of guys whistled at kageyama.

Kageyama happily drank his boba, little did he know..he was being watched. Tsukishima was staring at kageyama, slightly blushing. Tsukishima thought kageyama looked cute. When kageyama noticed him staring he stared back.

He then looks away.

                                           .𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

The team looked so happy to be hanging out all together! That made me kind of happy. *this chair is uncomfortable* I thought. I decided to just Stand up, when I stood up I accidentally dropped my phone.

                                        .𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

Kageyama dropped his phone while standing up. He bent down to pick it up, he didn't notice the team was looking at him now, or that someone was behind him. Once he picked it up he placed it on the table. He then felt a pair of arms around his waist.

"huh!?" Kageyama says turning his head around, he saw sugawara. "Stand still kageyama your hoodie went up." Suga says, pulling it back down. "oh..Thank you sugawara-San" kageyama says, smiling. Suga was slightly blushing. Kageyama's shorts were WAYYY too short, and they looked tight on his thighs. 

"KAGEYAMA BE MORE CAREFUL! WHAT IF THERE WAS A STEANGER BEHIND YOU OR SOMETHING" hinata yelled.  "Calm down idiot." Tsukishima says. "Sorry.." kageyama says looking down. "Eek! No, no! It's okay kageyama! Your not in trouble or anything!" Yamaguchi says, trying not to upset kageyama.

Kageyama looks around and sees a snack shop. That was the place his sister miwa would buy pocky for him. His eyes lit up just by looking at the store. "Why do you look so happy.?" Tsukishima says walking up beside kageyama. "Pocky.." kageyama says pointing to the shop. 

"You want pocky?" Tsukishima asks. "Yes!" Kageyama says excitedly. Without even thinking, kageyama grabs tsukishima's hand and starts running to towards the shop. The team watched this happen but ignored it, because they knew that they would come back.

"King, if you keep running someone's going to see under your hoodie!" Tsukishima warns. Kageyama doesn't listen and continues until they reach the shop. He zooms through the door and goes to the isle with the pocky. He grabs the strawberry and chocolate flavor and then goes to the cash register to pay.

Tsukishima pushes kageyama out the way softly. "I'm going to pay." Tsukishima says giving the cashier his card. "...thank you.." kageyama whispers. "Your cute." The cashier says to kageyama. Immediately tsukishima grabs kageyama by the waist and pulls him close. "Don't call him cute. It's weird." Tsukishima says and they walk out the store.