~Upperclassman?~ part 2

They went over to oikawa's house to catch up.

"So! How are you? Do you want some tea? A snack?" Oikawa blurted out, saying all his words as one. "I'm okay.." kageyama says looking around oikawa's house. "Haha! It's been a while since you've come here eh?" Oikawa says cheerfully. 

"Mhm.." kageyama hums. Oikawa sits down on his couch, motioning for kageyama to come sit too. Kageyama sat down beside oikawa, avoiding eye contact. Oikawa puts his hand on kageyama's chin, moving his head so that they're facing eachother. "How's karasuno?" Oikawa asks, his hand still on kageyama's face. 

Kageyama grabs oikawa's hand, pulling it away from him. He then spoke, "It's okay.." Soon someone was knocking on oikawa's door. Oikawa stood up, walking towards the door to answer it. "Eek! Iwa your here!" Oikawa says excitedly. *iwa...? Wait...Iwaizumi?* kageyama thought. He turned his head to face the front door. He was correct, iwazumi hajime was there.

"Hi tooru." Iwa says, he then looks at kageyama who was staring. "Is that a tobio I see?" Iwaizumi says with a smile. "hi..iwaizumi-San." Kageyama mumbles but loud enough for him to hear. "I haven't seen you in a while, can I have a huggg~?" Iwaizumi says teasingly.

Kageyama stood up and walked over the iwaizumi. Iwaizumi then gives kageyama a hug. "You've gotten even prettier eh?" Iwaizumi says after the hug ended. Small blush appeared on kageyama's face.

Iwaizumi is like a brother/father to kageyama. So kageyama was of course happy to see him. 

"Lets talk shall we?" Iwaizumi says to kageyama.