~Let's hangout!~

Kageyama was sitting outside during lunch time.

He was thinking about going shopping after practice for new outfits. Suddenly he hears someone walk up to him. He looks up, meeting eyes with tsukishima kei. They stare at eachother for a minute until Kageyama spoke up.  "Uhm...do you need something?.." kageyama says, tilting his head while still looking up at the taller boy. "no. I just came here to..chill." Tsukishima says, turning away from Kageyama and then sitting next to him. 

Kageyama shrugged and continued happily eating his lunch, he had 2 onigiris

Kageyama noticed how tsukishima didn't have a lunch with him. "Tsukishima?" He says. "What?" Tsukishima responds. "Do you not have a lunch with you?" He says, genuinely trying to be nice. "No.." tsukishima mumbles before pulling out his phone.

"Here." Kageyama says with a smile. He held up one of the onigiri to tsukishima. Tsukishima looked at the rice ball then looked at kageyama. Kageyama had a soft smile planted on his face and his eyes were closed. tsukishima slightly blushes before taking it from kageyama.

"Oh! Hey, I'm going to the clothing store today, do you want to come with me? I overheard yamaguchi saying he was going to hang out with hinata soo....?" Tsukishima was shocked for a second before nodding his head.