-Accidental Kiss- Part 2

Kageyama ran out of the gym as fast as he could.

Him and hinata accidentally kissed...KISSED?! He was shocked. He didn't mean to. So many things running through his mind. He started rubbing his lips again, this time harder.

"That actually happened...oh.."

"That was also my first kiss....E V E R..."

Kageyama sat down on a bench close by, staring down at his feet. What if the team thought he liked hinata? What if they thought he did it on purpose? Would they get mad at him? So many questions running through his mind.

He pulled out his phone to check the time. "10:30 PM" 

He turned his phone off and sat, staring at the stars. They were pretty. The color reminded him of someone. Meanwhile his phone was BLOWING up with notifications. Somehow Karasuno even got oikawa to message kageyama.

"I'm hungry..I'm gonna go by instant ramen and some pocky, then I'll head home I guess."

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽

Kageyama is now at home. Eating his pocky. He decided not to eat the noodles because he wasn't too hungry. He was clicking through TV channels, purposely avoiding his phone due to the many notifications he was getting.

"I don't want to go to practice tomorrow. I'll just skip and stay home. It's not like they'll notice anyways." Kageyama says, doubting himself. He changed into a hoodie with nothing but boxers underneath. He then continues going through the TV channels.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽

It was now 1 AM and kageyama was STILL awake. He kept rubbing his eyes and yawning. He was clearly tired but something was keeping him awake. Maybe it was the thoughts and questions running through his mind, or maybe this TV show is interesting.

Spoiler alert, the TV show was NOT interesting.

He yawns as he checks the time, realizing how late it is. He gets up out of bed and into the kitchen, looking around in the fridge. He grabs a soda and speed walks back to his room.

He gulps down the entire soda in a minute and changes the TV channel again. Boy..this is going to be a long night..