2

It's been three days since I have seen him

It's been three days since I have seen him. I wouldn't have been so concerned about it if I hadn't known he was technically an employee here. He usually fights every other night.

The night when I saw him in the lounge I could tell he was tense from something that had happened previously that night. He had fended off pretty much any attention that night.

Kadence told me that Harry does what he wants when he wants. He disappears at times and nobody can seem to contact him, not even Connor.

It was my fourth night working at Chargers and loving it more than I had even anticipated. I've gotten more and more familiar with the art of bartending. The drinks continuously flow as I make fruity, strong, straight, whatever drinks are ordered.

I almost felt like Brian Flanagan. Maybe I should move to Jamaica.

My best friend, Annalyse, sits at the bar entertaining me all night. I've known Anna since I was seated next to her in ninth grade English class. We have been best friends since. She had lived close to my family house and we became best friends really quickly. When we both got accepted to USC we immediately planned to room together and experience college at each other's hips.

Anna was the picture perfect girl. She was the same height as me, standing at about 5'7". She had long brown hair, olive skin, gorgeous brown eyes, and the best personality. She was the most trustworthy, loyal, and funny person in existence. She has been my rock since I met her.

"You know Blake, don't expect a tip tonight from me because you charged me fully for my drink. Let me tell you, I'm pissed about it." Anna rolls her eyes playfully as she waves her drink for me to refill.

"That sounds like a personal problem to me." I respond laughing lightly.

"That sounds like a personal problem to me." She scoffs and mocks my voice giggling.

"I met this guy, his name is Grant. Super cute. He's got glasses, and cute dark curly hair. He's taller than me so thank goodness for that." She rambles as I listen intently.

Anna rarely ever pays attention to men, they always seem to disappoint us. She knows it too. However she's recently been more open than me to males.

"He must be great if you gave him the time of day. Where did you meet him?" I ask curiously.

"I met him at the frat party you missed in order to study." She pretends to gag at the word study, rolling her eyes.

"So he goes to USC?" I chuckle at her comment about my diligent study habits. I can't help it, I promised myself that I would make something of myself.

"Mhm," she answers, "He's so sweet B, he was the one guy at the frat who didn't make me want to shoot myself. He was respectful, and said I was beautiful, and he majors in English like me."