13

A/N make sure you follow me on TikTok (@haroldsvodkashots) for teasers for upcoming chapters.

Enjoy ;)

"Just go Harry"

"Just go Harry"

Her words replay in my head as I see myself out of her apartment. I walk out the door heatedly, slamming it shut behind me. I could've been reminiscing on our day together when I was actually having fun, something not in my vocabulary usually. Not by choice but through survival. However here I was, fighting with her.

I don't leave her door for a few minutes, sliding down the door with my back pressed to the wood. I hope she will run out after me. She didn't.

I can hear her crying through the door, wanting nothing more than to apologize and tell her everything. However, I can't. It's for her own good.

I push myself from the ground, huffing slightly. I turn to look at her brown wooden door, almost knocking. I never go through with it though. I turn myself around and force my feet to walk towards the stairs.

I walk down the stairwell of her apartment building pausing once I reach the ground floor, "dammit why do you have to mess up everything" I whisper under my breath as I slam my palms against the cement wall in anger.

She was not part of the plan.

I take a deep breath trying to get a moment of clarity as my phone begins to ring a ringtone I've come to know too well at this point, my father.

I hope you die in a fire

Hope you'll be stabbed in the heart

Hope you'll get shot and expire

Hope you'll be taken apart

Hope this is what you desire

"Die in a Fire" by The Living Tombstone begins to ring throughout the area coming from my phone. I just started using this new song as a way to show my absolute hatred for this man.

I think I'm pretty funny myself.

Once I swipe the accept button with regret, I immediately hear his gruff voice. I internally regret answering his damn call after what just happened.

Blake and I's day was something I don't get a lot of. We talked. About her of course, but I was just enjoying learning about her. She was so intriguing to me, she didn't treat me the same as the rest.

I should've known she would want things in response. There was no way a girl like her would ever willingly put herself in a position where the relationship was one sided.

It wasn't one sided at all baby, you just shouldn't know things about me. You'll end up running.

"You finally fucking answered, took you too long." Jason scoffs, I instantly understand he wasn't in the mood for bullshit.