26

vote and comment!!

Sitting here, in the black Audi, staring at the blackened green of Harry's eyes was something I enjoyed immensely

"What are you waiting for, Blue? Get over here."

A ringed hand rakes through his shoulder length curls, his chest on display through his thin dress shirt. The cross chain dangles from his neck in between his swallows, just waiting to be bitten. He gestures to his lap as I start to climb over the middle of the car, resting my legs on either side of his lap, straddling him.

My skirt has bunched up completely around my ass, just hooked under the curve, my royal blue blouse still tucked in making me look extremely cinched at the waist. His eyes rake up and down my body as I place my manicured nails at the top of his collar bones and rake them down his chest. Weaving my fingers through his chest hairs and down to the first button of his shirt. I pop the first button open, move down a little, then the second. I continue my path until all his buttons are undone and I just have to strip his beautiful, toned, sexy, body of the material.

I look down at him through my lashes seductively, pushing back his shirt so I can see all his tattoos in the glorious light of the night.

Sunshine's in the dark right now and I fucking love it.

I pry the material from his skin and throw it over his head into the back seat. His fingers tease up my sides as I trace his skin with mine. His fingertips find the underside of my breasts, soon to realize I have no bra underneath the thin top, my nipples now completely rock hard and visible through the shirt.

Once his fingers feel the lack of material covering my tits he groans as his palms reach up to grope my breasts immediately, squeezing and massaging the skin roughly but with purpose. I suppress a moan falling from my lips as my heart seems to drop to my core, which is now pulsing repeatedly. His fingertips find my nipples, rolling them between his fingers and around the fabric, teasing me with no skin to skin.

I lean my head back and expose my neck to him, his head dipping to start kissing and sucking the dip of my throat, digging his teeth into the skin and harshly sucking blood to the surface surely to leave a mark. He works his way up to my jawline, his curly hair tickling my skin. His fingers reach around my waist to my exposed back and feel the strings that hold my shirt together. He begins to fiddle with the silky laces trying to find the tie at the bottom.

His lips continue their work on my jaw, feathering up my jawline and to the soft skin right under my ear. He sucks on the sweet spot, teeth nibbling and grazing the skin there.

I'll be covered in his marks of history tomorrow.

My legs squeeze tighter against his hips at the slow anticipation that is building up. He's already rock hard underneath me. I guess I'll have to take care of that for him. I raise myself up a bit off his lap and grind down hard against his jeans. His mouth falls agape on my skin and his chest starts to heave.