9

*song for this chapter: Blood in the Cut by k.flay*

"Wanna start the game again, baby?"

His hot breath surrounded my ear when the words came tumbling off his lips. I knew from the moment he left the lounge we weren't done with each other tonight.

He followed me all across town just because we were so entertained by the other we couldn't control it. Anna was looking at both of us with wide eyes and a small smirk on her lips now understanding.

"Am I an uber service to you now, Blake?" She playfully asks, rolling her eyes.

"No, no of course not-" I immediately start to ramble out, not wanting her to be upset.

"I'm teasing. You and your boy toy can have your fun. I have a friend who was supposed to be here tonight, I'll be over by the DJ if you need me." She laughs playfully.

"I love you." I mouth the words to her as she walks away. She only shakes her head with a smile and flips me off.

Gosh, I love her.

"Sure sure." She yells back over the music, completely disappearing into the crowd.

I turn back to Harry, who is watching me with a smug look plastered across his face. I finally took in his attire for the night, I haven't ever really noticed what he wore. My attention stays usually on his face, basking in his glory.

He wore a black button up and he left the top buttons popped open so you could see the beginning of his chest tattoos. He wore it along with tight black skinny jeans that fit him perfectly.

"Now, how about that game baby?" I look up to meet his green irises again to see him brushing his hair out of his face with one hand.

"You son of a bitch." I tell him playfully, turning away from him. He knows what he did.

"I'm sorry? Did I offend you in some way?" He asks, tugging on the bottom of my dress to get my attention. I don't give him the satisfaction of turning his way.

"You left me, right before I was about to finish." I say, while looking forward to the bar lined with alcohol.

"Did I? I don't recall. It's been a long night for me, love." He informs me, I can feel him staring at my face however, my eyes never falter my line of sight.

"Mhm," I hum in response, "You sure did, you piece of shit."

With that he laughs, his fingers grip the bottom of my metal stool, yanking it closer to him. It makes me yelp in response and grip the side of the bar in reflex.

"Aw, is Blue upset?" He whispers in my ear for the second time in this club.

"Merely frustrated." I breath out hastily, his presence affecting my brain. He's more intoxicating than any drug.