33

A/N: two in one day!! in honor of <3ot i will be doing this frequently!! i have a lot of writing time this week before my concert.

He waited for me for hours

I watched as he nervously sat in the corner of the club chewing on his lips like he was caught sneaking candy up in his room as a child and is now being punished by being in time out.

He waited until everyone left the club and I had cleaned up my station. He sat there for about two and a half hours. Deep in thought and staring off into space.

I was getting to know everything.

I was getting all of my questions answered, but now that the time was here I didn't know if I truly wanted those answers.

We weren't dating, we weren't tied down in any real way except with emotional and physical connections. There was no materialistic proof that I had to stay.

No matter who he was or what he had done I could walk away. I could walk away with nothing other than a broken heart.

I could run far and wide and never see him again.

Or at least that's what I thought.

But when Jason said I knew too much, I was sure I wasn't able to breathe. I was in this now, whatever it was.

My association with the bad boy led me into trouble once more.

First Gray, now H.

And that kills me.

But the thing was, no matter what he did outside of our relationship or outside of prying eyes, I knew he wasn't a bad person.

He tried to shield me for anything and everything in order to make me see the real him, him without all his baggage.

I know he has his issues. Everyone has problems. I try to see the good in people and while Harry is a very not reputable man in the good way, he is one of the most amazing people I've ever met.

I've never met someone so captivating. I didn't know how to explain my feelings towards the boy sitting guiltily in the corner of our workplace.

The ironic part was he wasn't guilty for what he did in front of people's eyes. He obliterates his opponents in front of society and the world. He was feeling guilty for something nobody saw. He had hidden shame and I was scared to uncover the truth.

What if my morals drove me away from him? I would miss him more than I could think. He draws me in and keeps me there.

He's holding me hostage and I've been here for days.

Oh Harry, what have you done that caused such a mess?

I finish cleaning up before I slide from behind the counter and sit on one of the stools waiting for him to come to me.