𝟶𝟾. 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝

Kourtney's pov

Oh, you gotta be kidding me!

"Why me?"

"Because the paper said so." Carlos told me.

"All right.. Ahh! But I'm not happy about it."

"Yeah, we have already figured that out." Gina said.

"You can do it Kourt!" Seb smiled at me. "We will not judge you for anything."

I was a little relieved to hear that. This secret is probably the only thing I'm insecure about. So if my closest friends judged me for it, I don't know what I would do.

"Okay, well.. um. Basically, I uh- found out that.. ehmm-"

"Kourt, don't worry, whatever it is, we won't get angry, judge you or ask you questions-"

"Well, we will probably ask you questions." Big Red interrupted Seb. Then everyone looked at him with a "are you serious?" look. But he didn't understand and so continued. "What? After all, we asked everyone questions. You guys asked me too. We are curious people." Then he looked at me and saw how scared I am. And that's when he realized what he had done wrong. "Oh, um.. but don't worry, it won't be that bad, I'm just talking too much.. Why am I still talking at all?" he looked at the others.

"I don't know dude, I really don't know but you should stop." Ricky told him.

"Okay, so Kourt..?" they looked at me.

"Yeah, right.. I can do this." I said to myself. "I'm a.." and I mumbled the rest so no one else heard it.

"Kourtney!" Nini shouted.

"Girl, don't do this to me cause I know that you don't want to say yours either."

"Kourtney!" they all shouted at once.

"All right, all right.." I took a deep breath. "So basically.. I-uh, I like girls. I'm-I'm a lesbian." I finally said. Everyone looked at me in shock. There was silence. No one said anything and it had been a while.

"Please guys, say something." I was afraid of their reactions but I did not expect what followed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Carlos started laughing. Everyone looked at him with a confused look.

"Are you laughing at me? You know what, let's go back to that first reaction, don't say anything."

"No! Noo! It's just that.. so what? This is the secret that you were so afraid to tell us? Girl this is probably the best secret that will be said tonight!" Carlos hugged me.

"So you guys aren't angry?"

"For what? For being your fabulous self? Bitch, because of this I love you even more!"

"Aren't you mad, that I didn't tell you?"

"Nope. I understand that for some people it may be more difficult. But you don't have to be ashamed of yourself in front of us. Look at me! I'm gay and I'm proud of it." Carlos answered again.

Dude I love you but I really want to hear what others have to say too.

"And the others? What do you think about it?"

"Girl we just want you to be happy." Nini smiled at me.

"Yeah, did you really think we were going to judge you for this?" Red laughed.

"We love you just the way you are." Ash hugged me.

"I want a hug too." Seb said.

"Group hug!" Carlos shouted.