𝟸𝟽. 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

Nini's pov

It is lunch time and I'm sitting at the same table as always. Most of my friends are already here with me, even Gina and EJ, with whom I still don't talk as much as before, but I don't want others to not talk to them because of me, so I just ignore them. There are only two people missing here and that is Big Red and Ricky, who has a seat next to me, as I put my bag on it so that no one else could sit there. And Red will be sitting next to Ricky from the other side.

"So what do you think will be with Lily now?" Ashlyn asked as she drank from her water.

"What do you mean?" Seb raised an eyebrow and then bit into his sandwich.

"Well, what if she tells something?" she explained to us "What then, huh?"

"I don't think she'll say anything after her last conversation with Nini." Carlos smiled and winked at me.

"But what if she does?"

"What?"

"Who?"

I heard two voices walking towards us, it was my boyfriend with his friend.

"Oh, hey guys,. We're talking about that barbie." Los said, pointing to the table where Lily was sitting with her friends.

"Come on, sit." I said with a smile, looking at Ricky, who didn't smile at me back.

Did something happen?

My smile also quickly disappeared when he sat down, because he did not sit next to me but on the seat where Big Red was supposed to sit. I looked at him confused... in fact, not just me but everyone. Red didn't sit down, he just stood there looking at him, wondering if he had mistaken the places.

He doesn't want to sit next to me?

"Dude, what are you looking at?" Ricky asked with a little smile on his face. "Sit down already. Or do you want to eat while standing?"

He doesn't want to sit next to me.

Big Red looked at me and then at the others to make sure we heard it too, or if he had hallucinations.

This has never happened before. Ricky always wants to sit next to me. Even when I dated EJ whenever it was possible he sat next to me.

Something must have happened.

"Ricky, are you okay?" I asked him in a low voice, genuinely concerned.

"Of course." he said with a huge smile. But I know that it was his fake one. "Why do you ask?"

"Because it looks like you're not." Kourtney replied instead of me.

"Well, I am. So what did you say about Lily?"

"I heard my name." I suddenly saw her standing in front of our table.

"What do you want?" Gina rolled her eyes.

"As I said, deaf girl, I heard my name, so i'm here. You know, it isn't polite to talk about some person behind his back, didn't your mommys teach you that?" she told us, looking at Ricky as he was the one who said her name when she heard it.

"We are not talking about any person, we are talking about you." Carlos replied and the rest of us laughed a little.

"What did you just call me?" she looked at him angrily.

"Oh, he didn't call you anything, he just said that it is impossible for you to be human." EJ explained.

"Yes, in order to be human you would have to have a heart and not a stone."