Chapter Twenty-Seven: Repeat Until Death

Noelle Silva was excited.

This had been the most exciting time of her life for a while. Of course, she enjoyed the proposal, but the marriage of them both would be the most thrilling. She'd be getting married on the beach, their beach, with the man of dreams. The man who she loved the most in the whole wide world. The man who changed her life, to whom she would willingly give him hers. Her love, her comfort, her time and patience, he could have it all.

She was giving it all to him, because she loved him.

Noelle was already dressed in her wedding dress. It was the prettiest dress she ever owned, from the lace sleeves to the elegant skirt at the bottom of it. Her hair was curled and all out, and a veil with flowers on it was placed in her hair. Light makeup for today, just mascara and pink lipstick for today.

She had watched her bridesmaids get dressed. All three of them looked so pretty. She almost cried. They were already off to the venue though, probably helping to prepare last minute.

She was marrying Asta.

She still couldn't believe it. When they first met again, at Starbucks, she didn't expect to see him. And even if she did see him, she didn't expect to talk to him. She did though, and that's how it all began. They became friends, she realized she still loved him, and she even helped him in cheating. She was still really sorry for how things turned out for Mimosa. No one deserved something like that.

Even after they got together, things were still hard. She didn't tell Asta about why she left, what she went through, and of course the miscarriage if their baby. She understood his upsetness, she was just so scared.

They were past all of that.

She was so thankful that he stuck with her through it all. If Asta hadn't accepted her the night she came back to him, she didn't know what she would do. He was her light, her shining ray that always pulled her out of the darkness. Any and all darkness that came at him in the future, she hoped to be the same thing he was for her.

"Can I come in?" A voice asks.

A smile comes to Noelle's lips. She easily recognizes the voice. "Yes. The door's unlocked." She responds. Novel opens the door, stepping inside of their house.

"Are you ready to go?" Nozel asks her, and she nods. Everything she needed was already at the wedding venue, she just had a bag and her phone. The two step into Nozel's car, and immediately they begin driving. It wouldn't be a long trip there. It's mostly silent, not awkwardly, but its silent. Once they're there though, Nozel clears his throat, about to speak.

"I hope you know I'm proud of you, Noelle." Nozel begins. "You've been so strong, through it all. There's been so much that you've been through...and honestly speaking, I'm happy to see you back up on your two feet. Yu've gotten therapy, you've gotten better, you got Asta back, and now I'm  happy to see that your getting married. Mom would be so proud of you."

A tear falls from Noelle's eyes, and she quickly wipes it away. "Are you trying to make me cry before my wedding?" she asks, laughing a bit. Nozel also laughs a bit. "Maybe. Still, though, there's more. I have a gift for you, "

"You've done enough for me, Nozel."

"In my eyes, I haven't. I still...regret leaving you that night. I couldn't help you then...I couldn't help after the miscarriage either..." he says, looking away shamefully.

"Don't blame yourself. I don't even blame myself for what happened anymore. The only person to blame is Nebra and Solid...the ones who did it. You've stuck by my side the whole time. That's more than enough Nozel. You've been the best brother ever," she says, hugging him.