Chapter 2

Thanks again for all the readers and followers. A Single good Father is up!! 

      Shay's POV

  A lot of crazy shit has been going on this past year. Me and Chris had broken up after I had a miscarriage with his baby. 

(AN) It's not the same Chris as Jendaya's Chris.

     It was one of the hardest times in my life,I was depressed  and couldn't function right. During that time I had Trey keep Alexis because I just couldn't let my baby see me in a bad place . Alexis just turned two last week and she's gotten so big it almost makes me wanna cry. Me and Trey have a great bond now  and I've gotten back to that spot  where I could actually trust him all the way. I'm no longer holding on to the past and I'm just thinking all positive thoughts about him.

   He truly is an amazing father!

   I was  packing me and Alexis bags so that we can go visit Trey and O'sheas moms. We haven't seen them in a little while and I could use a vacation right now.

        The fucked up part about my situation is  nobody but me and Chris knows about the miscarriage . It took me so long to get over it because I didn't have no one to talk to, Jendaya left and at that point I got over it. I'm really pissed off that she left me with out saying anything , hell she wasn't the only one going through shit back then.

     Everything happens for a reason. So if she left that's on her.

   I decided to  listen to music as I finished packing.  I played BLEEDING LOVE by LEONA LEWIS.

   Closed off from love I didn't need the pain .

One or twice was enough and it was all in pain.

Time starts to pass before you know it your frozen.

Ahahah

But I don't care what they say I'm in love with you.

They try to pull me a way but they don't know the truth

Keep bleeding Keep keep bleeding Love.

     I was done packing by the time the song was over  so I decided to get in the shower so that when Trey brings Alexis over  I can just put her in the bath instead of worrying about doing  everything at once. By the time I was done showering  Trey  was sitting in the living room downstairs.

   "Hey!"

  "Wassup!"

"Nothing just got out the shower is she sleeping?"

  "Yeah she already took a bath and everything so you don't gotta worry about it. "

     "Thanks I'm tired anyway ."

  "No problem ."

  "So are we going to my moms house first or Oshea's?"

  "Yours  by the way why isn't Oshea Coming?"

  "He said something about Ashley have in  a photo shoot and can't make it."

  "What the hell does that have to do with him."

  "Let me call him ."

   " Shay if you don't leave him alone we're gonna have some problems."