Chapter One

One year Later

     I  was in the kitchen cooking some pancakes, hash browns, eggs and sausage. I had a free day today and I was gonna spend it all with my sons Amir and Adrian .

     The day I found out that O'shea was with the same bitch he cheated on me with was the same day I was gonna tell him I was three months pregnant. But he had to mess shit up.  I was gonna tell shay  on the day she was in labor because I had found out earlier that day but I didn't wanna seem selfish. It was her big day and I just wanted to be  happy for her.

      I left after Alexis was born because I needed to get away from the drama. My kids where seven months when Alexis turned one. Now my son's are almost two years old and are getting bigger by the second.  There exactly a year and seven months.

     And  I didn't just up and leave for no reason  I had a big fashion line meeting and they wanted me in California asap. I didn't plan on staying in California but they had a lot of  opportunities out here that I couldn't pass so I stayed to continue my dream .

    I live about an hour away from O'sheas mom. She watches the kids for me all the time and no O'Shea doesn't know he has two kids by me and he can't blame anybody but himself.
I tried to tell him I was pregnant and so did his mom but he didn't wanna hear anything about me so I left it at that.

        It was definitely hard raising two kids on my own but I started going back to church and getting my mind right and did what I had to do. I think I'm a good parent and I couldn't be happier right now.

   I am a very busy person and I  don't have time to play around, unless it's with my kids so I'm only about my business . I own three stores and a  company building where I bring teenagers and mothers off the streets or from the hood to better their lives. As well as getting an opportunity to show there work.

      I know Shay and her baby are doing good because I always have O'sheas mom tell me whats up when she visits them in Atlanta. 

      Speaking of moms my mom and I have recently been in touch and are getting to know each other all over again. She was in rehab for a year then started going to church.

   I can never trust her again but I will allow her back in my life.

   As I fixed the kids some light food I began to talk to them.

  "How are my baby's doing, I asked them like they could understand me all the way ?"
  They just laughed and tried talking back to me. 
My kids are my world, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be where I am today.
A strong independent women that's taking care of her responsibility. I'm not that little miss in her feelings all the time girl anymore  .

    I got better shit to do then worry about what other niggas is doing. I'll worry about mines and they better hope they worry about theirs.

  Once I was done feeding my kids we went outside in the back to play on the jungle gym swing  set. About an hour after that we went to chuck E cheese and they had a ball.

    I picked up both of my sleeping kids and took them to my car to take them to there grandma's house. When I got there she greeted me with a hug and helped me bring the kids in.

     I took them to the guest room and then went to go talk to Gabriela.

                                                        Gabriela's  POV

" How have you and the kids been I asked Jendaya?" I love this girl like shes my own child.
      "Good, I'm glad I got to spend time with them today."

   "That's good but I got some good news to tell you."

   "What is it?"

   "Shay ,Trey, Nikki and all the kids are coming to visit me for a whole week their flight comes this weekend. "

  "Wow, I'm not sure how to feel." I miss my best friend and all but I just don't won't no one judging me."

   "HONEY these are your friends you have nothing to worry about."And just so you know O'shea isn't coming, why I don't know so just know everything's  gonna be okay."

   "And I didn't tell them you were coming or that you lived here. "That's your business and you'll tell them when your ready I said to Jendaya ."

   For the rest of the night we talked and played with my grand babies  then she went home. I hope everyone is happy when they come to my house cause Lord knows I'll set it off in this bitch.

                                                    Jendaya's POV

    It was about eight o'clock at night when I got home . I fed the kids some macaroni and a little piece of chicken then put them in the tub and then to sleep.

   After I got out the shower I went and checked on the boys  then I made me a bowl of popcorn and just  watched some TV.

   In the mix of watching Empire my doorbell rung. I got up to answer it and hugged Chris as he bong his doughtier Narzay in but I'll have to catch you up on that next time .

   Just know I have A  Whole Nother Life now and couldn't be happier!!

  So what do you guys think about  the first chapter?
   I need some feedback before I can update this weekend!

    Next chapter will be about the rest of the characters I just had to get Jendaya out the way first.

  Vote/Comment
  Dejane 97