Chapter 3

"Jendaya?" I herd someone say. I looked up to be met with O'shea  the same guy  that I was in love with. The same guy that got me pregnant. The same guy that cheated on me.

    I honestly was surprised to see him consider his mom said he  wasn't coming . I'm not gonna say anything to him right now because who knows what words will come out of my mouth. I noticed he had a little boy that looked just like him in his arms. He has a son? It kinda hurts to know he has a baby by someone else but hey I can't do nothing about it.

    I walked away from the table to go play with the kids. I was playing with the girls when the little baby O'shea brang in walked  to me.

   I'm no bitch, kids have nothing to do with what us grow ups do so I was gonna treat him like my own. I picked him up and began to play with him.

   "Your really cute and chunky you know that?" He smiled and giggled.

   Amir and Adrian  come help him go down the slide. " My sons can talk a lot they just choose not to sometimes .  "Okay they both said."

   They came and grabbed his hand so I  took the opportunity to take my phone out and snap a few pictures. "Girls go stand by the boys real quick." They did as told and I began to take a bunch more pictures. "Okay that's all you can finish playing now."

  O'sheas POV

" Mom can I talk to you I said after Jendaya left the table?"

  "Yeah come on"

  "Shay can I let him play out here with your kids while I talk to my mom?"

   "Yeah I'll keep an eye on him."

   Okay thanks and Trey I'll be back to talk to you in a minute.

   " Mom why didn't you tell me Jendaya was gonna be here?"

   "Because it wasn't my place."

  "What's going on mom and where's dad?"

    Look oshea me an Jendaya tried telling you whats was going on  a long time ago but you chose not to listen so you need to talk to Jendaya about it. I'm not in this and your dad is coming home tomorrow from a business trip.

   "Good I'm better off talking to him."

  "Don't get your mouth slapped little boy"

" I'm sorry mom I'm not trying disrespect you it's just I thought I was doing a favor by leaving Jendaya alone. "That's why I didn't want to hear anything about her it just brought back to many memories. "

" Just try and talk to her again."

  "Okay I will."

  I went back outside to check on ojay when I seen him playing with two other boys I didn't notice before. I walked over to the kids and began to play with them while Jendaya just watched.

   "Can we go talk please?"

  "Sure let me just take my kids in the house to lay down for a nap."

  Her kids what the hell is going on she had kids by somebody ?

" Your kids?"

  "That's what I said." Now come on I don't have all day."

  Well I can tell I'm not dealing with the same Jendaya I thought to myself.
   As soon as she put her kids down for a nap we went in the front yard.