Chapter 9

The next day 

Jendayas POV

I was sitting in the living room watching all the good shows. Bad Girls Club, Basketball wives, Blackish, and Love and hip hop.

This bitch Draya's always try and talk about my bitch Megan knowing she's the number one hoe in the field. Then this little rain deer lava head bitch trying mess up Nias little shit she got going on with that ugly dude soldier boy. Like she said hoes will be hoes and if they spread their legs no doubt a guy is gonna hit. Nias to good for him. I laughed to myself because I was taking these shows way to serious .

"We hungry mommy Adrian said."

 "okay baby here I come  go back and play with your brothers!"

I got up then went to go make the boys a snack they had already eaten lunch. Adrian's just greedy like that though he can eat almost anything! Oj likes to come over from time to time to be with his brothers and I would be evil if I said no, besides hes so cute and loving I couldn't resist him. Me and  shays brother decided to stay strictly friends so that there wont be any drama. I slightly regret having sex with him  but i cant change the past. 

I decided to make them pizza roles, as i was putting them in my doorbell rang. I went to the door looked through the peep hole and smiled. "Hey what are you doing here Damien?" 

"Just came to chill and see what your up to he said." And that's what we did nothing more then hang out with each other. 

Next night

Oshea's POV

I've been grinding more then I ever have been in my life. Having three boys to take care of is a lot of responsibility and I love my kids but damn I needed a few days to myself. OJ stayed with Adrian and Amir  last night and hes going to tonight as well. Trey was here and we was gonna hit the strip club tonight. I got in the shower then got dressed. ( in the media)

Two hours later, I was turned the fuck up in this club! I had bottles and blunts all in the VIP area. Trey was just enjoying the show cause he know shay will beat his ass. Me on the other hand was touching, rubbing, flirting, and some more. Some bitch was willing to suck me up so I let her. Then I took about three of them to a hotel. We walked in and they immediately got to work. Then the  stripper candy started sucking me up not to many minuets later the other two girls were all over me two best night of my life. After a few hours of being with them I went to my big ass house to shower. In the mix of my shower Ashley just had to walk her big head ass in here. She needs to hurry up and get her apartment.

"Come out and talk to me when your done," I just nodded damn I can never get sleep."

Jendaya's POV

Today was going to be a long day I could already tell when I woke up. It was Monday and I had to get the boys ready for daycare. I usually keep them home but they were gonna have to start going everyday until the weekends come. I have to grind a lot more since there birthday is coming up. These couple months coming up are going to be exhausting because I have photo shoots back to back my stores are still gonna need my help and my baby's need me by their side. Right now I had picked the boys out some army shorts with a black and white shirts and their black Jordan's. Walking down the hall to the bathroom field the tub up with warm water and ninja turtle bubbles. I checked the time on the clock in the bathroom and it was already seven thirty, I ran into the boys room and woke them up. Adrian, OJ and Amir its time to go to daycare get up for me please. OJ was the only one that listened to me I had his bath water ran in my room. I had got Oshea to sign him up to the daycare the boys go to a week ago.  I try to be nice to my two year old sons when it comes to the mornings but sometimes they irritate me because they sleep like Oshea. I picked both of them up as they began to move around seeing I wasn't playing about them getting up. I have to be at a photo shoot at nine and I hate being late.