Chapter 4

Read the end of the book.

    Jendaya's POV

    As me and Chris were in my room laying in the bed talking I noticed a glow that he had on his face.

   " Chris you know what we need to do?"

  "What do we need to do bubble head?"

  " First off I don't have a bubble head and secondly we should go to a club . "

  "Are you sure your ready to go out, you haven't did anything fun in forever unless it's with the kids."

  " I'm so ready , beside it's the perfect time for me to go out and have a drink. O'shea is getting to know his kids and I get a little break so come on lets go out. "

  " Alright but how about tomorrow night, I just wanna chill today."

  "Okay", I said while jumping out my bed to turn on some music.

   Feeling myself,
I'm feeling myself
Feeling my

   I was in my room getting it dancing everywhere.

  "If you don't turn this girly shit off" , Chris said.

  I huffed "your lucky I'm out of breath or else I would continue to dance to my music," I said while plopping on my bed.

   "  Turn on the TV since you don't wanna hear my music."

" Will do shawty."

   No me and Chris are not together but he did help me with my boys.

  He had actually been out here with his brother  before I even thought about coming here. I ran into him one day and we kept in contact ever since.

    Although I don't give a damn what Oshea says I will never tell him that Chris helped me raise his kids. He will flip  the hell out on me.

" Turn the light off Jendaya."

  " you better say please."

  "Please!"

" I laughed that's what I thought I said turning the light off and hoping back under the covers."

  "Now lets get some shut eye."

   O'sheas POV

     I was upstairs playing with my kids when I got a call from Ashley I ignored it and continued to get jumped ,kicked and choked by my sons.

    For the past two days I've gotten closer to all my kids. Ojay and his twin brothers seem like they know what there doing when there around each other. I can already see the damaged that they can do together in the future. I Love them all and would do anything for them. I may not have been in their  life at the beginning but I promise them I'll be there form now on.

   I feel like I'm becoming whole again all I need now is Jendaya.

    "Okay boys it's time to go to bed."

"  I don't wanna go to bed"  Adrian said.

   "Yeah we're not sleepy" Ojay said."

    I learned that Adrian and Amir talk alot they just have to get use to you first.

  " Well that's to bad. " I picked all three of them up and took each one to there guest room .