Chapter 11

Rest in Paradise D you will never be forgotten baby!!!
A few month's ago was  my friends visual. He was shot in Colorado and I will always care about him.

Enjoy.. These are the real original cast members so I'm going back to use them.

Jendaya's POV

  I was on the phone talking to my mom about the show power and about how my fashion show went a few days ago. Me and my mothers relationship has gotten  fifty percent better. We still have a lot to work on but the fact that she has her own job and finally left her ex boyfriend is a good start. She sincerely apologized and things are getting better!

"Jendaya I was wondering if I can spend the day with the boys just us." I know you don't fully trust me but I've changed and I just want some bonding time with my grand babies."

"Mom you don't have to ask to keep them for a day I know you are a different person now.!"

"How about tomorrow after they get out of daycare?."

"That's perfect thank you baby."

"Your welcome mom!"  But I have to call you back I have some businesses to take care of with one of the stores.

About an hour later i was finally done processing peoples orders, then i spent another couple hours making sure my money was where it was supposed to be. I decided to go to the women and kids shelter across town since i haven't  been there lately.  The boys were at there half a day day care class today so i have about tow hours to spend at the homeless shelter. 

I arrived forty minuets later and got out. Checking in I headed back to help make lunch while talking to a few women I've grown to get close to, I went to give the first plate of  food to the number one person i love to see but couldn't find her.  

"Honey have you seen little coco i asked calling the little girl by the nick name i gave her?"

"She smiled at me calm down did you forget shes goes to  pre-school she is four?!"

"Yea i did actually how is she though i know she goes through a lot?"

 "Well honestly i wanted to talk to you about her." I feel like her mother is shortly using drugs again. Me and her talked for a really long time and she said if anything happens to her she would want you to take care of coco. "And i couldn't agree more shes known you for a year now and loves spending time with you. "

    I'm so shocked she had been doing so good what made her wanna go back? "Well i know the answer to that." I really have a lot to think about ill be back tomorrow after shes out of school. Love you guys bye!

Taking on another child is going to be hard but i love her. I told Oshea to meet me at the house after i picked up the boys. I arrived to pick up the boys from dayare about twenty minutes later. When I signed in I talked to a few of the other mothers picking up there kids as well.
  I made it to the back where the boys would be. As soon as I spotted them I smiled they had their bags and coats in waiting in their little chairs.

" Hi babies mommy misses you guys!"
They started gigging! Come on let's go home and see your daddy. All three of the boys went here so it was easy for me to take OJ home with me.

I strapped them all in their car seats and drove off. " you guys want some McDonald's?"

"Yes ma ma!"

"Pweeze luh you ma ma!"

"Yes tank you!"

I laughed okay guys! I decided to call shay while driving I put her on speaker.

"Hey babes what you up to she answered?"

" Hey love you know same ole if its not working its taking care of kids."

"Yes you know I understand."

"How's the shop going?"

" Good just wish we lived close that way you could come and see all the moves I've been making."

" I know I'm gonna come visit soon!"

"I hope so, Trey if you don't move your ass out of my way I'm gonna slap the shit outta you," I herd her yell."

" What is he doing I said while laughing out loud?"

" kissing on me while I'm trying talk.  His ass just got some and he trying to  go another round!" I'm sore I'm in pain he not hitting this for a whole week."

I took her off speaker.

"Please you know damn well you can't go that long without sex."

"Hold on this is Nikki calling I'm gonna put her on three- way!"

"Okay!"

I ordered the boys food while she put her on three- way.

"Hey thick ma don!"

Hey Nikki! Lol

Give me a minute guys! We talked the entire way home.

"So you guys are coming out here next weekend right?"

 "yea boo you know we have to come see the boys!" How about tomorrow we call each other to get everything sorted out."

"Sounds good love you guys ill talk to you soon."

     (AT JENDAYA'S HOUSE)

 Look boys your dads here! I took them out the car one by one grabbed their bags the food and we all went into the house. Oshea has a key to my house so he was already in here somewhere. "Oshea come help me big head ass." "You gone stop talking shit to me all the time ," he said as he hugged me. "I smirked i got you some food  here's  your bag fat ass!" "Your the one with the fat ass , can i have a kiss baby?"  "Remember we are taking things slow so I guess one kiss wont hurt." I gave him a little peck on the lips. That's enough for now come eat boys. As we sat in the kitchen we made a little  conversation. "So hows things going in the shop, I think I'm gonna come bring you lunch tomorrow ?" " Everything is coming into place and that would be nice." "But what did you want to talk about?" 

 "How do you feel about having a little girl come into the family?" You know like adopting another child. "This little girl at the homeless shelter that me and the boys have known for a while is going through a lot and her mom said if anything happened she would want me to adopt her."  "And I love her like shes my own already so I agree."  Not now of course because we just got together and I wanna make sure we are on a good path before bringing another kid into this family. " Not only that but I wanna make sure you are comfortable with her as well. " So maybe if you meet her and sleep on it you could let me know."

 "I don't mind adopting a child you know I love kids. "But I wanna make sure I'm not just wanting to do it because you are, i want to really have a bond with her and love her like my own child if I plan on taking her in. So lets try and set up a lunch date so I can meet her then we can go from their.  And I defeitly agree on not bringing her in until we are one hundred persent happy and untill you one hundred percent trust me." Maybe we can even wait until we get to the point where me and you are under one roof."

"Sounds good to me, let's go to your house and let's jump into the pool."

"Yea so I can see a little something, I'm horny man."

"Watch your mouth finish boys."

  (Something is wrong with my wattpad it wouldn't let me bold O'Shea's POV the last paragraph so just kinda use your knowledge.) I told you guys I would update some of y'all be getting tooooo hyped😩😩😩 but I love you guys. ❤❤❤ Another update coming soon!

Vote
Comment
All that good stuff😘😘😘

Excuse the mistakes!!