Chapter five

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY LOL 18 TODAY SO YOU GUYS CAN HAVE AN UPDATE.

   Shay walked in the house at five in the morning trying to keep her balance going upstairs. She had made it  halfway up until she felt herself going backwards. Lucky Trey had stayed up waiting for her and caught her before she busted her ass.

"Shay what the hell did you drink?"

  "I-I- D-don't know."

  "Yo you really gonna come home this sloppy when you have a daughter?"

  Trey didn't hear a response and assumed she was sleeping so he decided to fuss at her in the morning.

He took her upstairs change her clothes then went to sleep.

       It was about one in the afternoon and shay had just woke up. She wondered how she got home but that quickly left he mind when she felt as if she had to throw up. She ran to the bathroom and threw up all the liquid from last night. She scrunched her nose from the horrible smell.

  She brushed her teeth then decide to take a shower. After her twenty-five minute shower she  put on some leggings and one of Trey's shirts. She through her hair in a bun then took some Advil.

As soon as she went to go lay down Trey came barging in her room.

  "I see you finally decided to wake up. "

"Actually I was trying to go back to sleep."

  "Well that's not happening, how the he'll you gonna come home that fucking drunk?"

  "First of all I'm grown I can do what I want."  And I don't say shit yo you when you be out every weekend. "
I needed to have some me time and enjoy myself from all this stress."

"You don't got stress from shit and on top of that you go niggas sucking on your neck like your some hoe or something."

  I got up and punched the shit out of him. I'm not a hoe you stupid bitch,I can go and have fun or kiss a guy if I want I'm single." You don't know half the shit I've been through. I don't know where my family is , I don't have people that's their for me constantly in my life. Jendaya my number one  bitch dipped on me leaving me to hold everything in. My boyfriend that I loved so much cheated on me and had a baby. And worst of all I had a fucking miscarriage , that's the stress I have on me so if I wanna go out and get drunk and forget about the bull shit for one day then I will. At this point I was crying my little heart out. Treys face softened but I didn't care I grabbed a hoodie his keys and left. As long as my daughter doesn't see me drunk then I'm good. I don't know where I was driving but I wasn't going back anytime soon.

  Jendaya's POV

  Damn I had a good time last night. I wasn't drunk like shay was I can tell she had a good time. I had just got out the shower now I was just waiting for O'shea to bring my kids. I got dressed then went downstairs to watch some TV.

  This bitch  on Jerry Springer was something else. Mmm, mmm, mm I said shaking my head. I herd little feet running in so I jumped up. I seen Amir running towards me so I picked him up, soon came Adrian so I hugged him as well.

  "No love for daddy, Oshea said?"

"I guess you can have a hug." I walked up to him and gave him a hug, he had his arms rapped around my waist and I had my arms rapped around his neck. I tried to pull back but he only held me tighter.

  "I miss you baby girl."

  "Truth is I liked the way he was holding me but then I quickly got some sense and pushed away.

  'Okay guys lets have are movie night."

  "Can dad stay?" Adrian asked.

  "If he wants to."

  "Of course I will let me just tell my mom to bring Ojay."

  "Okay I'm gonna change their clothes so after they  watch movies and eat they can go to sleep."

  Five hours later

  "Okay guys time for bed."

  "It was going on eight and they had to be at daycare in the morning and I had to go check on my stores. " I tucked all the boys in their bed and gave them each a goodnight kiss. Ojay is such a good kid.

  I had jumped in the shower for about forty five minutes then hoped out. I opened the bathroom door and damn near pissed myself when I seen O'shea on my bed.

  "Did I scare you?"

"Take that stupid smirk off your face and yes I forgot you were spending the night. "

  "It was quite for a minute. What are you looking at?"

"You, I haven't got a chance to admire your body since I got here."

  I blushed.

"Wh-what are you doing, I said once he came close to me,"

  "Tell me you don't still love me baby?"

  He started kissing on my neck, Lord knows I'm horny.

  He picked me up and threw me on the bed. "I'm not having sex with you.

"I know."

    I frozen once I felt his tongue on my second pair  of lips. All you can hear in the room was my moans and his slurping noise. "Right their" I said grabbing the back of his head. "Don't stop."

He had stuck a finger in my pussy making my walls clamp around his fingers. "'Im gonna climax."

  "Your so tight baby."

"I see you haven't let nobody touch it."

"Just shut up and finish. Once he started nibbling on my bottom lips I was done. I came all over his damn face  making him lick it clean. I herd water in my bathroom then soon drifted off to sleep.

  But not before thinking  this  can never happen again.

  What do you guys think?

Update when I get some comments.

Do you think Trey is wrong?

Also Thank you for all my followers and the people that's been reading my life. Almost thirty thousand readers.