Chapter Six

It's been along time but before you read you guys need to understand something. I'm tired of ignorant people being immature about things that go on in my book. So I'm just saying don't use the N-word on my page, I won't use it any more either because I don't tolerate races people saying N**** . I don't care what race you are don't say it to me. I had a reality check so things are going to be different. So i'll be going back on all my books fixing that mistake. I've been hearing people saying N**** like it's candy or a new Jordan shoe and it's definitely not was sup so if you got a problem with my change you can stay off my page.

Now for shout outs

Biggggggg shout out biancalhurtt for voteing on every chapter on all my books and comment in on them thank you!

@Dreaahphooh
Enjoy

Jendayas POV

     I had just got home from a long day of work and all I wanted to do was watch Love and Hip hop Atlanta. So I jumped in the shower then put a pizza in the oven . While that was cooking I went to get comfy in the living room. I watched as Josline talked about everyone not having talent and I had to laugh at that. She knows damn well she cant sing or rap. Smh head you can't turn a hoe into a house wife. I don't even know why she wants to get married to Stevie because once she does the money she makes will be going to all of  Stevie's  kids for child support lol.

I decided to turn off the drama show and watch some Madea movies and plays. My favorite plays from Tyler Perry is the class reunion and what's done in the dark.

A few hours had past and I was hella enjoy myself, but I new O'shea would be bringing the kids in a minute.

I haven't herd from Shay in a few days so I guess I'll stop by to see her tomorrow.

Shay's POV

  I had got a hotel room a few days ago and all I've been doing is crying the pain away. I know my daughter misses me but I needed this time alone. I had recently talked to my big brother and he decided when I go back home to visit me and I couldn't wait.

Right now I was packing my bags to head back to Treys apartment .

As soon as I walked in my baby came running to me, "I miss you pumpkin."

"Me miss you toww mowmmy!"

"Come on lets go find your sister."

As soon as I spotted Jasmine I picked her up and hugged her. We went and sat in the living room and began to watch Sponge bob. I looked up and seen Trey staring at me but I didn't wanna talk until the kids were sleep. I decided to cook a big dinner for them so I took out ground beef for the meatloaf, green beans, raspberry cornbread, homemade macaroni and cheese and some potatoes.

By the time me and Trey had are talk I was kinda happy that he let me know he was sorry and that he cared about what I went through.

Trey's POV

"Shay You should know by now I love you and will do anything for you." Will you please give us another chance I promise I won't fuck up again?" You and me need each other, we're best friends." I'm never gonna let you go , we have a daughter and I wanna be a family again. "

"You know I think we can try this again Trey I do love you and need you just don't break my heart and promise to all ways be here for me."

"I promise!"

"Okay baby!"

Then I attacked her lips, those same lips that I've missed so much! Me and my baby are back together, something I need for my life to be complete as well as hers.