Chapter 10

A/N  You may have noticed this is supposed to be chapter eleven but i did some editing  I just didn't want any of that stuff to happen to Jendaya. So if you read chapter eight and nine again she never got pregnant by shays brother and Oshea never went to take her on vacation, yet.  So basically we are  at the next day from when she had that  busy day at her photo shoot and nikis messing around with that couple. 

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES $$$$$$$$

O'Shea's POV

It been about two days since I went to that strip club and Jendaya wanted to talk it wasn't really anything important.  We started going to concealing because I wanted us to have a good friend ship so we can hopefully get back together. She's my world and I'll ever make the mistakes I did in the past again.

But tonight was all about her she had a fashion show and the boys would be in it. I know shes supper stressed about it because theirs so many business people coming out but I know she's gonna do great. We are slowly getting back to the old us and I love it. Her mom and friends will be joining us tonight. I had a big surprise for her after the show and hopefully she loved it enough to give us another chance. Yes I still need to work on myself but I'm never gonna give up on me and Jendaya never. My shop opens this Wednesday and I'm real excited  but my love life is fucked up because of me and since its because of me I'm willing to do whatever to fix it.

I had arrived to the event and as soon as i got to the door i noticed a red carpet and photographers. Many people were taking pictures and I had noticed a few of them from Instagram the ones i noticed had about a couple million followers. At this point i was really happy for Jendaya. Having all these big fashion line and investors come out for this event let me know she was really working hard and i don't need to be causing her anymore stress. As I made my to the red carpet they began taking pictures of me I didn't know it was gonna be so many flashes me eyes started hurting so i made my way in the building. As i made my way from down the hallway that led to the main room my eyes widened at how nice it looked. My baby sure did do her thing I was proud of her. I made my way to find the dressing room once I found her and the boys names on the door I knocked then went in. All three of the boys were in the fashion show so I really couldn't wait to see them. 

"Hey guys are you guys ready to do yall thang?"

"Yes me gonna  have fun daddy, Adrian said."

"Oh yeah what about you two Oj and Amir?"

"yes I'm ready you like my tux daddy oj said?" (A/N Keep in mind there about to be  tow  and  oj  is already tow  i might be a little off from the months but ill go back and edited later . Remember they had been planing the twins birthday a few days before this photo shoot.)

"They said yeah they were ready so I went and sat in the chair next to Jendaya. I'm very proud of you there's a few hundred people  out there."

"Thanks I'm so nervous i worked hard for this."

"I can see you have a women, men's and kids clothing line all at one time." 

"It feels good to hear you say how proud you are of me she said looking into my eyes!" I hate to admit it but I miss when we use to be this sportive of each other Oshea!"  But we have to get going so they can get situated in line and all that stuff ill see you in a little bit she said getting up from the chair." 

"I have a surprise for you after your show I know you might be tired but it will be really nice if you would  let me do something special for you." My moms willing to take the boys with her!"

"Just this one night oshea!"

I smiled! "That's all i'm asking for good luck I said hugging her then smashing my lips into her." She put her arms around my neck deepening the kiss, it's like we both needed and wanted it i missed her lips hell i missed her body, her laugh, her dancing around the house, her singing,  i miss everything about her.  I let go and smirked see you in a minuet. 

*
*
Jendayas POV  

 Tonight was very important to me it was one of the biggest nights of my life!  It made me feel a lot better  knowing Oshea and me were on good terms for the night. Oh how i miss that man  he will forever have my heart but still i'm not sure if we will get back together.  I put my attention of the forty people I had modeling my cloths. I had  twenty females all together ten would be wearing dresses and club wear and the other ten would be wearing more comfortable cloths like pants and  leggings.  Then i had ten men wearing tux and things like that then the ten boys and girls wearing a different variety of cloths.  My manager Mike for short was here and everybody else i loved except shay she could make it but i understand.  "Alright is everybody ready?" They said yes so i got my microphone and stepped on the run way  as soon as i did everyone began to clap i gave a short speech then the show was on from their.  By the time the boys and girls got on the runway everyone fell more in love then they had already been.  The boys had fun and smiled the entire time  after everyone had came back out together for one final picture the audience stood up and began taking a million pictures. I even seen a few magazine companies here.  

"Again i just want to say thank you to everyone that supported me enjoy the rest of the night."

Once i got back in the dressing room i let out a sigh of release. 

"You did good Jendaya  oshea said walking in."

"Thank you let me just go check on the boys and  let my manager know I'm leaving then ill be ready."

ABOUT THIRTY MINUETS LATER 

We had pulled up to this restaurant and were now getting out  of his lam bow. When we walked in the place was very nice but no one was in it. "You rented this out for us?"

"Not exactly , before you sit down i wanna say something  he said."    He grabbed my hands and looked me in my eyes. "I understand i messed up big time with you i destroyed your heat but I'm willing to repair it. "You are my world and i cant continue to live without you in my life." I promise if you give us another chance you wont regret it. "Can you just give us another chance?" I even invested in this restaurant and got all your favorite foods on the menu to show you that  you are something special to me." This restaurant is yours its not open yet but it will be soon he said."

" I love this and i love you and I'm thank full for all of this but we still need to work on communication and things like that!" As long as you never cheat on me and talk to me when your going through things we can be together ill leave the past in the past but ill never forget it." 

"So we are together again right?"

"Yes baby we are i love you!"

 And the rest of the night we enjoyed each others companies we talked about how we are gonna work hard to keep each other happy and we talked about are family. Over all it was a beautiful night. 

DO you like it ?? Hell I'm tired but five comments and ten votes for an update next chapter is ready. Don't forget to add my IG Dejane97