Chapter 7

I'm so sorry guys my phone was broken and I've been going through a few things but I'm back so get ready for the drama.

Damien's POV

Me Shay and Alexis were about to get off the jet I was taking her to are family reunion out here in Miami. We have a lot of family but I doubt Shay remembers all of them.

This is what she needs, time with her family.

We had pulled up to my aunt sues house making shay's face was blank.

"We don't have to go in if your not comfortable. "

"It's not that it's just , I don't know. "

"Well come on it will be fun."

We got out the car and headed to the door the same old rusty house my aunt has been living in since she was twenty. Now going on in her forties.

Once my aunt open the door Shay and Alexis were greeted by everyone that was here. My sister had tears in her eyes so I new she was happy. She always thought we had a small family but that was an understatement.

By the time the reunion was over it was time for us to go back to Atlanta. I might actually stay out there a little bit longer then I expected for my sister.

A few days later

Jendayas POV

Me and Nikki have been having a ball going out ,shopping, fashion shows. Boy life is great.

Ohsea has already moved out here but he has a few more things to do back home. Shay had a surprise for me tonight I guess, she told me to be dressed and ready tonight . I wonder what's up her sleeve.

"Nikki which dress should I wear the one with splits in it or the one with the back out?"

"The one that shows more skin duh."

"I laughed at her! "

It was going on ten at night and I was just now leaving. The kids were sleep and Nicki was as well. Once I got to this Italian restaurant I went up to the clerk , I guess they were expecting me because I was sat down immediately.

I waited about five more minutes then felt someone clear there throat.

"It's been a long time Jendaya."

"Oh my gosh Damien, I haven't herd from you in years."

This was someone I've always loved he is a great guy.

Me and Damien had a crush on each other a few years ago he knows how to treat a woman and he has a good heart.

We ended back at his hotel room and basically just talked about if we would have got together.

DAMIEN'S POV

I love this girl ,I always have.

I stood up put of some music and grabbed her so we could dance to one of Neyo's songs.

I Slowly kissed her as we felt on each other then I made my way to her pussy.

I may be a gentlemen but not so much in the bed!