🍋Skephalo~Heat🍋

Type:Smut attempt

Request: Aliceangel19

Dom:C!BBH
Sub:C!Skeppy
_________________________________________

Skeppy's POV

Bad and I had been in a relationship for a while, nobody knew either. Bad wanted to keep it a secret, and although I respected his wishes, I still teased him for it.

In present time, it had been about 02° outside, the heaters weren't working, and because it was so cold the roads were frosted with black ice and we couldn't dive to the store. Bad and I had been sitting infront of the oven getting warm before the power went out all down our street, and we were left in blankets with only the light from my phone and the windows. I sighed, and Bad just continued reading his book. I looked over to what Bad was reading before asking "what'cha reading?"

Bad had responded with "A book about ways to feel warmth, I've gotten 1 idea we could try if you'd like." I nodded, wanting to hurry and get warm.

"So, because of our ability to sustain heat in our bodies, if our bodies were to touch skin to skin we would circulate our heat together. Ofcourse, we would still need a heat source around us to trap our heat, but it's quite easy." He said, I nodded and started stripping down to my boxers, giving Bad the hint that he could aswell. Then, we went over to the couch, bad laid his blanket across the couch so his back wouldn't be cold against it, then he sat down cross-legged. I sat in his lap and covered us in my blanket. Bad, being the larger demon that he was, could adjust just how big he needed to be, and lucky for me, I could do the same.

At first, our skin was quite cold against eachother, then we felt the heat. We couldn't just lay there and be bored against eachother, so I got my laptop, turned on the hotspot, and went to Netflix. Bad and I scrolled through a bunch of movies until we found the conjuring, both of us enjoyed scary movies so it really wouldn't be a problem.

After a while I got uncomfortable from my lack of movement, and so I moved a bit, not thinking much of it until I heard bad groan a bit, which is when I felt something poking at my ass and quickly realized what it was. I had put so much pressure onto Bad's groin that he had gotten hard, I blushed a bit but then got an idea.
I began to rub my body against him a bit more, causing him to let out another groan before gritting his teeth together and suppressing his noises. I put the laptop on the coffee table and transitioned myself around, allowing me to face him, his face was quite pink and he was sweating a bit despite being in a cold room.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, rested my arms along his shoulders, and kissed along his neck and chest, all while continuing to grind on him. He began to let out quiet but whiney moans, embarrassed by all the friction and sudden change of mood. This went on for a bit before before he pushed me onto the couch. He rubbed my waist and gently sucked on my neck before sitting up. I looked at him, confused, until I understood why he had pulled away.

"You have my consent..if that's what you're asking for" I said with a nod. He continued to bruise my neck by sucking on it, every now and then I moaned causing him to suck a bit harder, like a leach. After he reddened my neck enough he pressed his lips against mine, biting them every now and then. I knew that I was being dominated, so I allowed him to explore my cove when he asked for an entrance. Soon enough, he went as far as starting to palm my manhood. I moaned quite a bit as he did this. Our little plan for keeping eachother warm had worked better than we expected, and neither of us were complaining.

3rd pov

Once bad decided he had palmed Skeppy enough, he eagerly took off skeppy's boxers. He then said,"Get in a good position and prep for me...I'l be right back." Bad got up and went to the bathroom and searched under the sink to find a lube, but to make it more enjoyable he went to their closet and rummaged around before finding a gag ball, hand cuffs, and a plug. Then he returned to the couch where skeppy laid in a 'leap frog' position, fingering himself. Bad smirked and walked over to him, getting on the couch and leaning in close to his face.

"Well hasn't somebody been a good muffin, hm darling?" Bad whispered, Skeppy shuttered and whined a bit. Bad took out Skeppy's sticky fingers and put the handcuffs around them. Then he picked up skeppy's head and put the gag on him, followed by Bad gently resting his head back on the couch. He set the plug on the coffee table and began to layer his cock in lube. Once his cock was lathered in lube, he poked it at Skeppy's entrance, he was going to ask Skeppy if he had consent once again, but instead Skeppy just pushed himself onto Bad, causing himself and Bad to moan. Although the two were eager, Bad still gave Skeppy the chance to adjust, and since Skeppy couldn't talk, he started rocking his own hips to signal Bad that it was ok for him to move.

Once Bad started thrusting into Skeppy, all that filled the room was muffled moans, and their skin lightly clapping together. Bad started thrusting a bit harder and faster, almost immediately finding Skeppy's prostate. Skeppy's moans became cries of muffled pleasure, Bad kept slapping himself onto Skeppy's prostate, causing Skeppy to release onto the blanket, but Bad kept going. After a while Bad came in Skeppy and only slowed down, letting a bit leak. Bad grabbed the metal plug, pulled out, and put it in Skeppy to seal him shut, then Bad fell behind him and they wanted with eachother.

Bad took off the gag and handcuffs, and they cuddled together, enjoying the heat that had circulated between the two.
_________________________________________

Y'all have no idea how many times I wanted to add an accent to my wording, I live in south America...best part is I was raised like a white person in new York and I still developed a couple of country qualities lol

1080 words

edited

Published May 30th, 2021