Preference #46- How You Cuddle

Wow.  This is my first preference since August.  BTW.. I'm adding Nate.

Sammy:  You guys cuddle laying down, him on his back and you on your side.  You leg is ovver his body while his hand is on  your leg.

Nate:  You both cuddle with you on your side, and him behind you with his arm wrapped tightly around your body, him normally kissing your neck or cheek.

Jack G:  You are normally sitting with your legs crossed and his head is in your lap, you are mostly, running your fingers through his hair, and kiss him all the time.

Jack J:  You guys are both laying on your side, you are shielding your face, and your arms all over the place.  His arm is wrapped around your body, and the other arm holding his head up.

Cameron:  He normally has his shirt off, and you have his shirt on.  You are normally laying straight on top on him wrapped your arms around his neck.

Nash:  He is sitting straight up and you have your back against his chest, and his arm are wrapped around your waist.

Hayes:  You both are laying down, him on his back, and you on your back laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around your torso.

Taylor:  You are both laying on your sides, his arms around your body/shoulders, holding you tight.

Aaron:  He is facing you, and you are facing him, arms and legs tangled.

Carter:  You are sitting on his lap, sitting sideways, and your arms around his neck.

Matthew:  Your arms are wrapped tightly around his neck, and his tightly around your waist.

Shawn:  Your legs are wrapped around his waist, and his hands on your butt, and he is kissing your neck.

I need some help, I'm starting a fanfic and I was wondering on what it should be about, and who it should be about, so comment bellow!  Also comment on your favorite!