Preference #40- First Time

hey guys so I decided that I will just write when I can and if i need help with anything I'll go to my best friend.

Taylor: Taylor was very romantic, he put rose petals all over the room and made sure you had the best first time :)

Gilinsky: Jack made the night all about you. He was actually kinky.. he tied your wrists to the headboard, and you couldn't touch him.

Shawn: He was very sweet and caring about it. He would ask if you were okay every 5 seconds.

Cameron: Cam made sure you had the time of your life. He was very sweet and romantic and made sure you were okay.

Johnson: He was very caring at first and was rougher towards the end.

Sammy: He was very romantic and sweet. He would kiss you every chance he got and his eyes never left yours.

Matthew: Matt was very careful, he wasn't going to hurt you. He also would kiss you every single second.

Nash: He was always asking if you were okay and if you wanted him to stop. He was very sweet.

Carter: He was really rough but sweet. You told him he can do whatever.

Aaron: He was really insecure and gentle. He always made sure you were okay and weren't hurting.

Dillon: Dillon was always very confident and gentle. He told you to tell him if you wanted him to stop.

Hayes: He was insecure and very cute. He was shy and was always blushing.

This was actually very awkward to write um.. yeah. So I'm watching wizards of waverly place ayyeee.😹

What was your favorite Disney show?? comment!!